Chapter 5: Best friends

"You, a Fairy Tail wizard?" Natsu says. Salamander gets back up to his feet.

"And what's it to you? Get 'im, boys!" Salamander orders his crew. "Right!"

"Take a good at our faces." Kari says and both she and Natsu remove their cloaks revealing them both to have muscular and lean build. With a single punch, Natsu and Kari knock away multiple crew memebers attacking them. The two wizards look down at the Salamander with a menacing expression on their faces.

"We are Natsu Dragneel and Son Kari of Fairy Tail!" They both say in unison and reveal their guild marks. "And we've never seen you before!"

"Now, it's time to finish this!" Natsu says. "We've beat up all your goons! Now it's just you left faker!" Natsu inhales while Kari cups both of her hands.

"Ka...me...." A blue light shined from her hands.

"Dragon Slayer magic!"

'Oh no...' Was the last thing the Salamander could think before he's hit with red flames and a blue ki blast slams into him.

"HA!!"
"FIRE DRAGON ROAR!!"

The Salamander if blasted off the cruiser and into the ocean. Once the double attack died off both wizards look at each other and high five.

"Turns out this really wasn't a bust after all!" Kari says and Natsu nods with a big grin.

"Aye! That was amazing!" Happy says and gently drops Lucy next to them.

"Woah.... that was... really cool." She says amazed.

"We should get out here before the magic council gets here." Kari says.

"Right as always!" Natsu nods. "Aye! That's right."

Kari looks at Lucy who had a sad expression on her face.

"It was really nice meeting the three of you. But it looks like I'll have to get going." Lucy says and turns away from them. Kari grabs a hold of the blondes wrist.

"Hey, didn't you want to join Fairytail?" Kari asks.

"Yes but-"

"Then come with us! At Fairytail we treat everyone like family there and welcome to anyone in need." Kari gives her a big grin and Natsu does the same.

"Yeah, she right Lucy! Everyone will love to have you apart of the guild! Come with us!" Natsu says.

"R-really? You guys mean it?" She asks.

"Of course we do!" Said Kari.

"And... we should get going now because." Points behind Lucy, a small battalion of magic council solider are on their way.

"R-right!"

"FLYING NIMBUS!!" Kari yells and a yellow cloud flies down from the sky.

"Everyone hop on. We'll get back home much faster this way."

Once Lucy, Natsu and Happy got on with ease, Nimbus took to the night sky as our heroes adventures have finally begun.

(At planet Freiza 419)

Far away in outer space on a planet know as "Planet Freiza 419" one of the thousands of planets under the great emperor Frieza who has ruled almost the who galaxy with his generals under his command.

Just finished his latest mission, a saiyan who goes by the name of Turles had just gotten out of his pod. He was one out of five saiyans who survived the destruction of they're home planet seventeen years ago. He was a young child at the time and was off world with his younger brother Raditz and the saiyan prince Vegeta along with another saiyan named Nappa. Both he and Raditz have a younger sister who was born just hours before they're home planets demise.

She was sent off to some low power level world called earth. And he was determined to find her and have her help them defeat Freiza and avenge their race. Raditz had already left for the planet so all he needed to do was wait till he gets back with their sister.