Chapter 1

Talking: "Hello..."
Thinking:'Hello...'

Abbreviations you need to know:

(Y/n) = Your Name
(L/n) = Your Last Name
(W/n) = Weapons' name
(E/n) = Enemy Name

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Beacon Academy, one of the most prestigious schools in all of Remnant, created for the purpose of training future Huntsmen and Huntresses to slay the Creatures of Grimm. Only a handful can get in, and for that handful, it's the opportunity of a lifetime.

Once a year the Academy hosts an event where anyone can participate in, regardless of previous experience, skill, or Rank. The participants will need to fight at least one person and win, the winner will be chosen by existing teams to join them as their newest member.

⎯⎯⎯

As we enter the Academy grounds we can see multiple bullheads slowly descending down on the path to the front of the school before extending out a ramp for multiple people to come out of. As the the passengers walk out of the vehicles and towards the entrance of the school, we can see a small Faunus girl in the middle of the crowd staring in awe as she takes in the entirety of Beacon Academy.

(Y/n)'s POV:

'So this is it... Beacon.' I thought to myself, as I looked around. I smiled as I starts to get a feeling of excitement before raising my fist up into the air.

'I'm definitely gonna be a huntress...' I paused and grabbed my cheeks as a bright blush can be seen on my face. 'A-and... M-maybe meet some cute girls along the wa- No! S-stop it! Don't get distracted, focus on the task at hand!' I quickly pulled my mind away from such thoughts as I mentally slapped myself.

'Yes, focus.' I thought before smiling and walking towards the entrance. Suddenly I felt someone pull on my tail as I yelp in pain.

"What's a freak like you doing here?" A young man said with a light chuckle as he calls for his friends.

"S-stop-!" He smirks as he began squeezing and pulling harder, making me cry from pain.

"Hey! Let her go!" A feminine voice shouts as the boy lets go of my tail just before a yellow blur sends one of his friends flying. The group trembled before quickly running away. I was breathing heavily as I watched the group run away.

"Hey, are you alright?" The female voice asked. I turn to see a young woman with stunning lilac eyes, a muscular body, and bright golden hair that fell all the way down to her waist. At that moment, my heart skipped a beat as I stood there frozen, staring at her.

'Alright, (Y/n). Be cool. It's just a tall, super strong, hot, really hot lady. Don't panic, don't panic... DON'T PANIC!' I said internally as I began hyperventilating and have a panic attack... A gay panic attack. The blonde woman noticed this and started to panic herself.

"H-hey, a-are you ok? Are you hurt somewhere?!" She frantically asked with genuine concern in her voice as she moved closer to me.

"No... I... Y-yeah, I'm... I'm fine, I'm fine!" I stuttered as I backed away from her. Hearing this, she seemed to calm down a bit, though you could still see the worry in her eyes.

"A-alright... Are you here for the initiation?" I nodded quickly as I could feel my cheeks turning a bright crimson.

"Oh, great! If you want I could take you there, my names' Yang by the way!" She eagerly says.