Explanation

So... You're probably wondering where the hell we've been for the last 2 and a half months of no update...

Of course, you're not, you barely know us. You have better things to think of than why we haven't been updating any of our books but moving on... Simply put, It has been... A roller coaster of emotions to say the least.

Firstly, a friend of ours has recently passed away and my friends, including me, just needed a break whether that be by playing video games, watching videos, or even reading other fanfiction, it doesn't matter, but the point is that we just needed some time to ourselves to process everything and mourn his death.

Secondly, if you guys don't know, I and my friends live in the Philippines, and if you're also a Filipino or at least keep up with news about other countries, then you'd probably know that there was a political... Mess that recently happened and because of it my mom and dad fought so I needed to visit and stay with them for a while until everything has calmed down.

Other things also happened that I won't dive into, like my Gmail account being hacked, but don't worry I manage to get it back by contacting google and asking some people on Reddit 🤣

But anyway, yeah, as you can probably tell, the last 2 months and a half have been a mess. My two friends who were helping me with this book are still taking a break from... Pretty much everything. So as for the next chapter... I don't know when it'll come. I don't know if it will ever come, so no promises.

Other than that, I just hope that you all enjoy the 2 chapters I manage to write in between everything that's been happening. Stay safe, and see ya soon!~♡