Chapter 3

Hello, this is Vanilla! This chapter was supposed to be out like... 4 days ago, but unfortunately, Hynnoe accidentally burnt his hand really bad while cooking so we had to take care of that first, next chapter might take a while since Hynnoes' hand is top priority! Other than that, enjoy the chapter!

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

The girls looked at (Y/n) excitedly as silence engulfs the room, as she looked around, she recognized two people in the room. After a few moments, A red blur ran up to me.

"Hello and welcome to Team RWBY! My names' Ruby Rose but you can call me Ruby!" The girl excitedly shouts, our faces just centimeters apart. I blush a very bright red before Ruby gets pulled away by a white-haired girl.

"Dunce! Don't scare her like that!" She yelled before turning her attention back to her.

"Hello, sorry about her. My name is Weiss Schnee, Heiress of the Schnee dust company." She says, extending a hand. I extend out my hand to grab hers only for a familiar blonde woman to shove her away and grab my hand instead.

"(Y/n)! I can't believe we get to be in the same team together~" Yang shouts excitedly as she leans in close making my face turn red as Rubys' cape.

"Yang, stop it. You're making her uncomfortable." A calm voice says. I look over and make eye contact with amber eyes, my heart skips a beat as I realized who it was... Blake Belladonna, a hero to many Faunus. She is extremely popular in the ex-White Fang community, and the reason why I quit the White Fang and decided to join Beacon to become a huntress. She smiles at me, making me blush a deep shade of red.

"Hi, I'm Blake." The older Faunus girl says, stepping in between me and Yang before slowly leaning in. I don't move away from her as I feel my blush grow.

"H-Hi, I-I'm (Y/n)!" I stutter, avoiding eye contact with Blake as the older Faunus chuckles. Ruby sees this and clears her throat, getting everyone's attention.

"Now that introductions are out of the way, we should give you a tour of Beacon!" Ruby exclaims, her eyes sparkling.

'This is gonna be the best year ever!'

The rest of the school day is spent being shown around the school. The school grounds, the dorms, the library, the cafeteria, and many more. As we start walking back to our Dorm, we bumped into one of the members of Team JNPR. My heart skipped a beat as I recognized who it was, Pyrrha Nikos.

'OhmygodOhmygodOmygod! It's Pyrrha Nikos!? THE Pyrrha Nikos?! Winner of the Mistral Region Tournaments four years in a row!? I watched all her fights and even ate the cereal she was in, I wanted to be like her sooo bad! I didn't know she was attending Beacon?! Ok, keep cool (Y/n)! You NEED to make a good impression.' I internally shout at myself while blushing as I start to panic.

"Oh hey Pyrrha, what are you doing here?" Ruby asked. Pyrrha glances at me and then back to Ruby before giving the group a warm smile.

"Oh, I was just heading to the training ground for some late night training..." Pyrrha pauses as she starts walking towards me.

"And I'm guessing this is your newest member, correct?" She asks. I nod, looking down at my feet while Ruby nods in response.

"Yep! We were just showing her around the academy!" Ruby says as Pyrrha gives a small nod before turning her attention back to me.

"Hi, I'm Pyrrha." She says as she leans down just meters away from my face. My face turns a deep red as her scent invades my senses.

"H-hey! M-My N-names' (Y/n)!" I stutter, trying my best to keep my urges under control.

'S-she's so close!' I think to myself as I inhale her scent. My hands begin to sweat as my heart pounds within my chest. Weiss notices my reaction and makes a displeased face. She grabs my arm, pulling me away from the red-haired spartan before clearing her throat.

"We should get going..." Weiss says dragging me away, leaving Pyrrha with a saddened and angry expression.

10 Minutes ago, Pyrrha POV:

While I was walking down Beacons' many hallways, I manage to bump into Team RWBY. I look around and my heart fluttered as I noticed (Y/n), standing beside Weiss.

"Oh Pyrrha, what are you doing here?" Ruby asked. I quickly glance over to (Y/n) and then back to Ruby before giving the group a warm smile.

"Oh, I was just heading to the training ground for some late night training..." I pause as I slowly make my way towards (Y/n).

"And I'm guessing this is your newest member, correct?" I asked as Ruby nodded in response.

"Yep! We were just showing her around the academy!" Ruby says as I give a small nod in response before turning my attention back to my darling, (Y/n).

"Hi, I'm Pyrrha." I say as I slowly lean down close to her. Her face turns a deep red as I slowly move closer.

'Cute~' I think to myself as I breathe in her scent. I just want to pin her down and make her mine right then and there. My heart fluttered as I imagined how it would feel to have her, to be with her, to protect her. After a few seconds, I snap back to reality, as I hear her beautiful voice call out.

"H-hey! M-My N-names' (Y/n)!" She says in her cute voice. My heart flutters as I face her, fighting off the urges to pin her down and make her mine. But before I could reply, Weiss grabs (Y/n)'s arm snatches her away.

"We should get going..." Weiss says dragging my darling away, leaving me with a very upset and disappointed expression.

'I swear I'll get you back, my sweet...'

Present Time, (Y/n)'s POV:

Once we arrived at our Dorm room, everyone started to get ready for bed. I was currently in the bathroom, getting ready. When I came out, everyone looked at me with a light shade of red on their cheeks, while Weiss was looking down, upset about something.

"Hey guys, w-what's up?" I asked, noticing that something was up. Silence filled the room before Ruby finally spoke up.

"So we uh, decided that you'll be sleeping in Yang's bed tonight!" My ears shot up and my Tail stiffened as my face turns a bright red.

"W-wha-!" I try to say before Yang hugs me from behind and carries me to her bed, bridal style.

"Yep! You'll be sleeping with me tonight!" Yang said with a cheeky smirk as my face continues to grow hotter.

"W-wait, I-I can just s-sleep on the floor!" I stuttered, trying to squirm out of her embrace.

"Nope, uh uh, your sleeping in my bed and that's final." She says in a more stern voice, making me stop squirming.

"F-Fine!" With that, she lays down on her bed before rolling me over to make room for herself. I lay there helpless as she covered us in her blanket before pulling me into a cuddle, my face hits something soft and warm I look up and immediately blush as I realized that it was Yangs' huge m-melons. I look up to see Yang with a cheeky grin on her face, making me blush even more.

"Goodnight my little fox~" she says as I blush and stammer to say goodnight back. An hour passes by and she's finally asleep, while I was still very much wide awake. I mean how can anyone sleep in this situation?! After a few more moments of blushing and staring into Yang's chest, I was starting to get really sleepy. Suddenly, my faunus ear picks up quiet footsteps coming closer towards the bed. I quickly closed my eyes, pretending to be asleep as I feel the person creep up to the bed and remove the blanket covering both me and Yang. My heart was beating faster than a rabbit's as I felt the person gently lift me up from Yang's bed before taking me away somewhere.

'W-wha?! I-Is this a thief?! An intruder?! S-should I wake up?!' I internally panicked but was snapped out of my thoughts as I feel the person set me down on a soft bed. I then feel the person lay down next to me before pulling me into a tight embrace. It was gentle, warm, and soothing. I try opening my eyes to see who it was but they felt heavy as I feel myself start to melt into the soft embrace. At that moment, I felt...

'Safe.' I finally manage to murmur as I fall into a deep, peaceful slumber.