Chapter 2

Hey, this is Vanilla! We kinda have a small problem, Anyxia (Owner of this Acc) will be gone for a few weeks since he's on a business trip and he needs to focus, and since he's the one who writes pretty much everything in this book while we supply ideas and plot... Expect some small grammar mistakes and kinda bad storytelling in future chapters, me and Hynnoe will try our best but no promises! Anyways, enjoy the chapter!

!!! Also, this Chapter contains blood so please read at your discretion !!!

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

As I entered my battle stance, I managed to get a good look at my opponent. My eyes widen in recognition as I realized he was the same guy who pulled on my tail earlier. Same outfit, same style, and the same look of arrogance that I found... repulsive. The young man smirks and points his claymore at me as I prepare my attacks.

"Maybe I'll let you win if you have a little fun with me later.~" He said, eyeing my body while smirking, not noticing the tremendous amount of murderous aura emanating from 8 different people.

'I hate this smug bastard...'

"Are you ready?... Begin!" Glynda shouts as the battle finally begins. He quickly leaps in ready to strike, which I easily sidestep and deliver a kick to his face. He falls back, stunned, and I run forward, delivering a slash with my blade which he ducks under. I keep the pressure on, striking and kicking while he attempts to block and counter. I transformed my sword into its whip form and deliver blows to his arms and legs, he's quickly getting tired. He grunts as he attempts to strike with his weapons. I easily block the strike and deliver a sweeping kick to his knee. He grunts as he tries to recover while I deliver a couple more hits. He realizes he's in serious danger and tries to strike me with his weapon, but I manage to catch it. He struggles to get loose and I deliver a cracking kick to his face, knocking him down. A buzzer went off, signaling that I was the winner, I look up to face the giant screen hanging above us and noticed that (E/n)'s aura was now on the red.

"And the victor! (Y/n)!" Glynda states as the crowd cheers. I look back down at my opponent, who is getting back up. He glares at me with hatred as I transform my sword back to its default state before turning around and walking away.

"D-Damn you!!! AAAHHH!!!" I turn around to see him charging at me with a small knife he had hidden under his sleeve. I tried reaching for my sword but I was too slow as the blade comes in contact with my stomach. I look up to see (E/n) towering over me with a cruel smirk on his face as I collapse to the ground.

"(Y/n)!!!" The Professor begins to panic as I hear multiple people call out my name just before my consciousness slowly fades to black.

Time Skip...

I woke up and found myself in the middle of a small, unfamiliar room. I tried sitting up but winced as I felt a sharp stabbing pain in my stomach. I quickly fall back on the bed as I let out a small groan. I lift the blanket up to look at my stomach, only to see that it was covered in bandages. I quickly rolled over to my side and slowly sat up.

"Careful, you're body is still recovering." An unfamiliar voice says. I look up to see a middle-aged man with silver hair and thin brown eyes standing from across the room. He says nothing else as he simply stares at me while pouring himself a cup of coffee.

"How are you feeling?" The man asks after a short pause.

"Hungry..." I say with a light chuckle before letting out another groan.

"I see, well you can call me Professor Ozpin, headmaster of Beacon Academy." The man says in a calming, professional tone.

"Y-you're the headmaster?!" I ask, taken aback.