Chapter 8

(F/n) - Favorite Food

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Today was the day, it was finally time for my date with the other half that made up Team RWBY. To say that I was nervous would probably be an understatement, I was practically sweating bullets as I paced around the fountain in the middle of the schoolyard, waiting for my two dates to arrive.

'Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Alright (Y/n), calm down. You've gone on a date before, right? Yeah, if you can go on a date with Ruby and Weiss, you can surely do it with Blake and Yang... Right? Yeah!' I thought to myself, managing to push my nervousness down to the depths of my stomach. But to my dismay, my nervousness fought back, and soon enough, my nervousness outweighed my confidence, which I never really had much of in the first place.

'Who am I kidding? I'm gonna mess up, everything's gonna go wrong, the team' going to hate me, and I'm going to hate myself, which I already do, and the-' But before I could continue my self-degradation, an all too familiar voice calls out, which only fueled my nervousness even more.

"(Y/n)!" Yang calls out in the distance as she slowly made her way towards me, with Blake not too far behind.

I could only stare at the two, struggling to form any coherent words in my mouth. This doesn't go unnoticed by Yang as she quickly pulls me into her and lifts up my chin, forcing me to stare at her beautiful lilac eyes.

"Like what you see hot stuff~?" She asked as any response I thought off died inside my throat. A small blush made its way onto my face as we stood there for what felt like hours before a cough snapped us both out of our trance.

"As much as I would love to see you both make out in public, we have a date to get on with. Blake says in her signature monotoned voice as Yang quickly lets me go before scratching the back of her neck with a sheepish smile.

It only took my brain a few seconds to process what Blake said, which made my face turn even redder than it was before. But before I could form a response, Yang quickly grabs both my and Blake's wrist before dragging us to the nearest Bullhead to Vale.

⎯⎯⎯

"So... What's on today's agenda?" I asked as the three of us walked, hand in hand, down the streets of Vale.

"That... Is for us to know and for you to find out~" Yang says with a cheeky grin and she boops the tip of my nose.

"But for now, our first destination is... Vale's annual carnival!" Yang shouts as we soon arrived at our destination. Imaginary stars quickly formed in my eyes as I spot multiple attractions that I could have only dreamed of riding until today. Because as you probably already know, living with abusive parents, along with being a Faunus and, joining the White Fang leaves no room for a Faunus like me to experience events such as these. So to other people, it might seem like an everything thing, but for me? It was a once-in-a-lifetime experience!