Chapter Eighteen

A/N: Hello! This chapter is nothing but pure smut. Also, apologies if the grammar and punctuation is whack. My wonderful Beta, Katy, is currently recovering from life-changing surgery so I did all the editing myself. As always, feedback is welcome!

----

Christine took John's advice, and decided to make the most out of the precious gifts life had given her. So, in the spirit of enjoying every fucking minute of her happiness, she planned an impromptu trip to Paris, meeting Stevie for a special night together before her girlfriend re-joined Fleetwood Mac for their next show in Zurich.

The women were enjoying dessert at Cristal Room—an opulent, jewel-toned restaurant lit by dozens of chandeliers. Christine twirled her spoon through her sorbet framboise, gathering the neat scoop with her tongue and staring at a turned-on Stevie all the while.

"I'm sorry I couldn't make it to your show," Christine said lightly, letting Stevie steal her spoon to taste the sorbet and Christine's lingering essence. "I was scheduled for that BBC radio interview, remember?"

"How did it go?"

Christine beamed. "Really well! I got to choose the playlist, and I talked about my own projects. Stevie, with all the material I've written recently, I think I have enough songs for a solo album. It's so exciting!"

Stevie dropped the spoon onto the plate with a tiny clank and slid her hand into Christine's. "Oh my god, I'm so happy for you! When do you think you'll record it?"

"Hopefully soon, but The Mac is my priority at the moment."

"Right," Stevie agreed, her perfectly manicured nail carving a slow path along Christine's heart line. "Have you written any songs about me?" she asked in a low, husky drawl.

Christine picked up the discarded spoon and slowly drunk the now melted sorbet, imagining it was her girlfriend's cum she was drinking instead. She made sure their eyes were locked in a lustful gaze, and Stevie's bosom rapidly rose and fell with excitement.

"Maybe," Christine said coyly, dragging her stiletto clad foot up Stevie's calf. "And if tonight goes the way I hope it to, I'm sure I'll have plenty of inspiration."

----

The couple burst through Stevie's suite in a flurry of heated kisses, hands tangled in blonde hair, and ragged, desperate breaths.

Christine dropped Stevie onto the bed and giggled at the sound of her cute yelp. She straddled Stevie's waist, licking her bottom lip when she felt small hands reach up to cup her breasts. Teasingly, she ground her pelvis against her girl's in slow, deliberate motions...a little preview of what was to come. The primal glint in those bewitching brown eyes prompted Christine to stand up and strip off her clothes to reveal the surprise underneath: a Honey Birdette yellow bra and thong set decorated with embroidered flowers and sparkling pink crystals. The striking lingerie made Christine's tan pop, and Stevie salivated at the sight of her pink nipples and clean-shaven mound peeking through the sheer tulle.

Christine raised an inquisitive eyebrow. "You like?"

Stevie sat up and slid her hands around the back of the slender woman's thighs. She gave them a subtle squeeze and pressed her face to Christine's naval, inhaling that rich, womanly scent like her life depended on it.

"I love." She breathed, and Christine tilted her head back in utter delight at the feeling of Stevie trailing a path of vampire-like kisses to her moist centre. A confident tongue licked her through her barely-there panties, and Christine heard Stevie proclaim reverently, "You are so wet for me. Fuck, I can taste you through the silk."