Chapter Twenty-Three

Stevie always looked exquisite on top.

She rode Christine's strap now, and looked absolutely stunning in her passion. Christine couldn't take her eyes off of Stevie...with her head thrown back, her skin flushed, and her tits jiggling as she bounced. She was Christine's sexiest fantasy come to life. Craving her swollen lips, Christine drew her moaning angel to her equally sweaty body, plundering her mouth until the need for air pulled them apart. Her hands found their way to Stevie's hips, pulling her down against her thrusting pelvis so she could grind on her clit. Christine latched onto one of the supple breasts swaying in her face, suckling on the nipple like she was starved. Stevie's moans increased their timbre as Christine's right hand left her hip to tease the other stiff peak, while the other squeezed the ass that had tormented her for years.

She felt Stevie's rhythm falter as the unsurmountable pleasure enclosed on her from all sides. Letting go of her breast, Christine uttered to her love:

"Come for me, Stevie. You are ready, baby. Just let go."

At the sultry command, Stevie threw her head back and came with a loud cry. Christine possessively gripped her waist as she shuddered hot and wet around her. Stevie's face was equal parts dazed and blissful as she fell easily into Christine's arms, kissing the elegant curve of her neck until Christine gently shifted aside to remove the strap-on.

"How are you so good at this?" Stevie breathed while Christine snuggled against her side.

"Good at what?" Sex?"

Stevie nodded, her left hand pressing against her chest to steady her racing heartbeat.

Christine brushed wisps of feathery, blonde hair off of her fiancée's forehead. "If you're talking about specifically with women? Practice I guess."

Stevie giggled and dug her nails territorially into Christine's waist. "I don't wanna know details about you fucking other women."

"You're the one who asked."

"I might beat up a bitch if you start naming names."

Christine chuckled and wrapped her arms around the scowling woman, pulling her down to rest against her chest. One hand curved around Stevie's bottom, following the crease of her thigh and then down between her legs, lazily circling the warmth of her release.

Stevie inhaled sharply and Christine raised an eyebrow in response, her fingers still teasing. "You do know you're the only woman I want to make this wet from now on, right?"

Stevie moaned and initiated a sweet kiss, rolling her tongue into Christine's mouth so they were soon making out like teenagers. She made a grumbling noise when nature eventually called, and unstuck herself from Christine to go to the bathroom.

Left alone in her thoughts for a few moments, Christine sat up and brought her knees to her chest, gazing at her master bedroom that she and Stevie were supposed to pack. The couple had made a quick trip to Kent before the tour to collect some of Christine's belongings in preparation for her big relocation to Santa Monica. She planned to put the estate up for sale in 2015 and a lot had to be done.

"Gorgeous, tomorrow we really have to make an effort to pack and not just lounge around," Christine said when she heard the toilet flush.

"Sure thing," Stevie replied, emerging from the bathroom and crawling underneath the covers, motioning for Christine to join her.

"How do you feel about leaving here for good?" Stevie asked her softly. "You must be, like, a little bit sad."

"A little bit," Christine murmured. "I often describe this place as both a sanctuary and a devil's playground, and I'm so proud of what I have built...but, truthfully, Stevie?" She brought Stevie's ring finger to her lips and kissed the cool stone adorning it. "I want to live somewhere I can be myself fully and start over."