Chapter Twenty-One

"Stand back, stand back
In the middle of my room, I did not hear from you
It's alright, it's alright..."

Christine shimmied her shoulders in time to Lindsey's intense guitar playing as she stared at Stevie sing her heart out to one of her most successful singles. Adorned in her beautiful gold shawl, Stevie looked like a goddess while she danced and spun around in pure rapture and enjoyment. The light hit her blonde hair and the sparkling threads of her shawl as she flitted  across the stage—the embodiment of a spectacular sun shower on a rainy day. Christine couldn't wait to get her eager hands on her later.

Since the shocking upheaval two months ago, things were going uphill for Fleetwood Mac right in time for twenty-fourteen. John made an impressive recovery and was able to perform with the band for their Las Vegas shows, and Christine was set to publically re-join Fleetwood Mac in the New Year. They rang in twenty-fourteen with an encore of Go Your Own Way and Christine cheered and clapped with the audience. Her friends left the stage and she wished John first, giving him a kiss and asking how he felt.

"Happy new year, love!" Christine exclaimed, rubbing his back. "How are you? All good?"

"Never been better!" He grinned back at her.

Christine hugged Mick and Lindsey and left Stevie for last, giggling when her beloved immediately leapt into her arms, wrapping her legs around her waist.

"Happy new year, babe!" Stevie squealed, holding her tight.

Christine lifted Stevie's head from her shoulder and held her face in her hands. She brought Stevie's lips down to hers and kissed her gently. "Happy new year, gorgeous. I love you."

----

The time was just shy of 2am, and Christine was reclined in her hotel suite armchair, casually swirling a glass of red wine as she watched Stevie with a lazy sort of contentment. They had both stripped down to their underwear and Christine marvelled at the sight laid before her: A topless Stevie luxuriating in her bed.

"What are you thinking about?" Stevie asked her in a dreamy tone.

Feeling hornier than ever, Christine casually dipped her finger in the wine, bringing her hand to her mouth to suck on the tart juice. She stared at Stevie who was now biting her lip in a way that drove Christine insane. "Just thinking how you are... very tempting... lying there," Christine said huskily.

"Really?" Stevie replied. She lazily ran her hand down her neck to her breast, circling a nipple until it became erect. Christine felt heat blaze down her centre and sighed, envisioning her lips sucking desperately on Stevie's peak. "Do you want me to show you more?"

"Yes," Christine breathed, her own hand venturing downwards to palm her bra-clad breast.

Stevie let out an erotic laugh, then pinched and pulled at her rock-hard nipple before positioning her hand between her legs, grazing her pussy with her talented fingers.

"Take your underwear off," Christine ordered, her own nipple straining against the thin fabric of her bra.

Stevie blushed and slipped her panties down her legs so her bare, glistening centre was exposed. With her breathing uneven and her mouth open, she began flicking her protruding clit until Christine couldn't take it anymore. She hurried to the bed and propped herself on her elbows in between Stevie's legs, watching in fascination as Stevie worked her dripping womanhood. It took every ounce of Christine's willpower to not swat her girlfriend's hand away to suck at her opening, wanting to savour Stevie's taste on her tongue. Hypnotised, Christine felt her own pussy quiver when Stevie stiffened and muffled a cry with her free hand, her hips moving erratically as she chased her exquisite orgasm. The scent of Stevie's release was heavenly, and Christine lapped at the juices dripping from her vagina, moaning as Stevie grasped her hair in between her shaking hands.