guns and roses...

Merlyn knew Gwaine, and that's what frightened him. Being an assassin and having an affair with his target's wife was not what he had planned however he was bad at hiding things, so when he left Merlyn in his apartment that day, she was bound to find out.

There they were, standing facing each other, one with a blank expression and the other with tears in her eyes, the pistol pointing at his head "Who are you really?" She asked again  making the other frown "You know who I am Merlyn, I'm a hitman."

She cocked the gun "you know what I mean" Gwaine disarmed her in a flash and held her from behind whispering "I'm your lover" his hand slipping into the shirt, the girl tried to get out of his grip "my name is Gwaine, from Luxembourg...my target is your husband"

She froze "Why- why is he your target?" He answered "He was also a hitman, but now he's retiring...It's my job to take care of it"

"Wh- No! He couldn't have been...I don't believe it!" She broke down

Gwaine felt his heart breaking, he understood her feelings, everything she knew was a lie...however he could only watch.

Merlyn sat straight, her milky skin is covered in sweat, her hair sticking to her back "Will you kill me too?"

The male's throat went dry "No, I won't..."

"What happens Now?"

"I lock you up in here, you stay with me forever..."

She turned to look at him, a glint lingered in her eyes " do what you must..."