Some random thing

Gwaine wrapped his arms around Merlyn's waist as he let out a yawn, he had been so lazy and been pulling her in his lazyness which ended in the raven haired girl into extra chores and longer harder things to do. Arthur was being more prattish than ever this week, they suspected it was because of Gwen's week off, but they were wrong.

Merlyn ran her fingers in his hair as they layed in the field of Dandelions Gwaine was so persistent to take her, The man yawned again then proceeded to rest his head on her soft clothed bossoms. She knew that Arthur has a couple of meetings to attend but the clotpole had given her extra chores to do and she had to use a bit of magic to complete them.

"Gwaine, it's almost time" the soft vibration he heard made the man want to hold her even more, as the sun slowly rose, His brain implies something weirder than his usual thoughts... What if he holds Merlyn's breasts and squeeze them? Will milk come out?

Obvious that he might be turned into a bread or a very stupid goat, he rolled on top her and placed his large hands under her blouse

"Gwaine if you continue I will make your life living hell" the male scoffed, it already was, the princess in his "time of the month" ladies mood was hell already.  He continued but let his hand slowly and gently maneuver her body before touching what he wanted, the girl wrapped her legs around his waist and moaned feverishly "Gwaine...I will turn you into a frog..."

"I doubt you'd want to" he said then quickly pushed his hands and clutched her bossoms, Merlyn gasped his cold hands gently touching the second most sensitive spot.

The feel of soft velvet skin, he wondered why he didn't think of this? Merlyn was soft!
●●●●

Arthur had woken up without Merlyn but George...

He walked slowly in the marketplace and then down the stoned staircase into the lower town to Gwen's house.

"Gwen have you seen Mer-" What he saw Merlyn and Gwaine doing was...

Well...

Disgusting and disturbing. 

The "baby" was too young to see this.

So he freaked and left, not even questioning why in Gwen's place?