secretly a married couple with kids

It's beautiful...the sun going down slowly making a orange-pink twinge in the evening sky a woman standing on top the bridge in the citydial there was no one out their homes. It was almost supper"Merlyn!" a voice called "hey get off the ledge" she slowly turned around to see the last persons she wanted to see gazing at her, their eyes filled with worry.

"Gwaine,Percival what can I do for you?" She asked folding her arms and took two steps back.

"Merlyn...what are you doing?"

"Percy I'm just watching sundown.." she answered making Gwaine give her a look.

"Come down Merls you can see it from here" Gwaine offered his hand.

"Not yet, come sit!" She sat down in lotus style and patted the concrete. "Get down sweetheart" "No I don't want too" Percival sighed and gave Gwaine a 'you deal with this' look and stalked off to the castle. Gwaine on the other hand climbed up and sat next to her.

"You look beautiful today" He said and smirked  "I look fabulous everyday Sir Gwaine" Merlyn rolled her eyes and dramatically pursed her lips. They silently watched the sun set it was a comfortable silence so peaceful...until Gwaine pulled out a flask and started drinking

"I thought you were staying sober for Angelicia's sake?" Merlyn asked carefully.

"Well I'm not home yet and what she doesn't know won't kill her,but you on the other hand..." Gwaine wriggled his eyebrows "ew. No" she playfully pushed him.

"Come on Merls. We're already married!" He shouted the last part out loud making her cover his mouth. "Go home Gwaine  I'll be there soon just gotta check up with Gaius"
●●●●●●●

The next day Gwaine was in Gaius' lab when she waltzed in "Gwaine what did you do now?" She tilted her head meanwhile the knight was staring at her, today she wore skin tight leather pants, a corset and a purple neckerchief, probably to hide the love marks he made this morning. "Gwaine are you alright?"
"Relax I totally didn't start another bar fight" he answered sticking his tongue out. The woman sighed and facepalmed.

"Gwaine you! I swear if Angelicia or Margarita finds out..."

"You won't tell them right Lassie?" He said in his best Scottish voice. But after not seeing her smile Gwaine cleared his throat.

"Alright! Where does it hurt?"

*Time skip brought to you by the author, which is me*

Gwaine fell and skated down the stairs. Who caused it? Me. "I literally just just fixed you!" Merlyn rushed to the male and started massaging his shoulders. Gwaine let out a groan

"I'm sorry beautiful"  "You should- What" she paused,her face red. "I said I'm sorry beautiful" he smiled seeing how her face turned redder. Merlyn gripped his shoulders tightly

"Merlyn! Shit I'm sorry!" "Stop flirting with me!" "We're already having a next baby!"
●●●●●●●

The next day Arthur had ordered Merlyn to piss off. So she was doing that....until! Gwaine and Elyan showed up in Gaius' lab. Gwaine had signaled Elyan to leave and the other man did. He watched how she was on that ladder gazing at her smooth buttocks, he smacked it making her screech and fall back... luckily Gwaine had caught her.

"GWAINE! OH MY GOD STOP!!" the man had burst out laughing. Merlyn suddenly got an idea she smirked and playfully flirted

"I guess I'm falling for you...literally" the knight grinned then dropped her on the floor.

"Ouch! Gwaine I'm pregnant...be more careful" "Yeah I know" then he added

"We're already married! Literally!" Merlyn pulled him on the floor
"shush! Nobody knows yet"

"Merlyn we've been married for five years. I've been flirting with you for ten"

" SHUT UP!" Gwaine looked into her eyes then kissed the girl deeply. Merlyn moaned softly. After hearing this he pulled away then ran

"GWAINE COME HERE!"

Merwaine oneshots जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें