Gwaine's Interlude

Just remove Laurens and add Gwaine :) yeah...Hamiltrash! I totally didn't add Hamilton quotes

Merlyn opened the letter that was adorned with her name on it, her hairpin was taken out making her curly locks frame her face affectionately, a small comforting kick from her stomach made her smile sadly as she read the contents.

My dearest,Merlyn 

If your reading this my life is at its end, I wish that it genuinely wasn't I wish that it holding you in my arms and you would smile,My wife, I am terribly sorry that I couldn't stay alive. You are  my world Merlyn you are my everything...I want you to know this. Move to Lundon with my family, I know our manor upstate holds too many...memories, stay stafe in Lundon, that the murders in Lundon are high, find a lover and re-marry. I know you are stubborn and picky bit I want you to be happy and smiling, just like our wedding night when I held you close before you slept. When we married I felt...no pride isn't the word I'm looking for, but when I stared into your eyes as we exchange vows I knew I was yours and you were mine, you knock me down when I think of you, I know now that I'm a weak man and you're my Angel I have always listened to you but this time I failed, I challenged Sir Jake, that fat, disgusting idiot to a duel I hope he'll die of irrelevance, I know, I know, duels are unnecessary, but he has been insulting my mother-in-law ever since you've married me I hope you accept my deepest apologies.

It was an honor to be your loyal, loving husband,

                        Gwaine Gawen.

The girl was in tears after reading the parchment, she couldn't believe he'd leave her like this, although it was expected since she married a knight, Merlyn gasped and clutched her stomach "YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW! I didn't even get a chance to tell you..." she threw the letter on the floor "why know Gwaine? You bastard you clotpole!" She ran out of their shared chambers and stormed into the rose garden. "You you You..."  she broke down in more tears as she remembered Gwaine's eyes full of excitement as she watched him plant them in the backyard. She screamed, her eyes flashed gold and the roses withered slowly shriveling up and turned into dust. She ran up into their  chambers and pulled out a leather box, she opened it and stared at the letters in the box. She walked slowly out into the backyard and sat on the grass and read them...after reading each one it burned into dust.

"The world seems to burn" she smiled sadly "it's quiet upstate" suddenly a kick made her gasp "I'm sorry my sweet child you won't meet your father, I wish he was here and I would smile that would be enough" "Gwaine, it was and honor to be your loyal,loving wife" she whispered and laughed bitterly.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
My cousin will kill me but whatever