~Two: Voids~

Yo!

This part isn't very long nor very short, I hope I had some nice job here, I thought to update today itself as I will be busy for two days and god knows when will I update next!!

So this is dedicated to my dearest @Love_Mahbharata123 , Anjali (That's your name right? If I am not wrong?)

Happy reading!!

Previously-

Subhadra was delighted to obtain Draupadi as her co-wife. She wanted to be her younger sister, she wanted to cherish Draupadi. She already considers her as an elder sister, she had heard her praises from almost each and everyone she met. It was her staunch desire to have a look of Draupadi, but now she can't believe her luck, she got her as her co-wife but she is sure that one day they will be soul sisters, she is over the moon.

 It was her staunch desire to have a look of Draupadi, but now she can't believe her luck, she got her as her co-wife but she is sure that one day they will be soul sisters, she is over the moon

That Night, Author's POV-

Arjun was reminiscing all their moments together, lying on the hammock of his majestic balcony, covered up with a silk, white duvet. It was the same one in which he and Krishnaa had spent a night together, the one before his exile. He closed his eyes. Nothing changed, the calm waves of the pond ahead was still, the breeze was slightly making a swish sound, he sighed. He inhaled deeply, he could smell that intoxicating blue-lotus aroma. He was far, very far away from her, even though the physical distance wasn't much, it seemed that Draupadi had declined the soul connection which they shared, the only bond which they actually shared.

In Draupadi's Chambers-

Krishnaa was having her bath in a luxuries tub filled with blooming, fragrant roses and warm water which always helps in relaxing her nerves. She ordered solitude. She sighed deeply as she entered the tub with warm water, but she felt extremely relaxed, everything around her was still, and maybe, she hoped that could this exactly happen when they were walking towards Arjun's humble hut after her Swayamvar? She just wanted the time to freeze at the moment which she still cherishes, even after being hurt, it was the most precious, special and beautifullest moment of her life, no matter what.

A bitter smile appeared on her gorgeous visage when she remembered the sight of Arjun and Subhadra, she cursed the moment and herself, why did she had to go there and be the victim of heartbreak?!

She wondered what it would be like if Subhadra was in her place and she was in hers? Probably, she would still be grinning! The complete day, she didn't spare a glance at Arjun (even though it was next to impossible for her but she still managed) and he was too scared to even speak to her, but Subhadra is one of a kind, she so careless and 24/7 chirpy-mooded, she was bouncing on up and down the whole day behind Draupadi trying her best to catch her attention and launch in a conversation with her, but of no use, but Krishnaa did affectionately embrace her, and Subhadra was proud of her first milestone: Her first embrace by Krishnaa.

Subhadra's parents, Rohini, Devaki and Vasudev were blown off their feet by the charm and skills of Draupadi. They wondered how she managed the whole castle by herself without assistance; her co-wives occasionally helped her. Rohini realised that how much she is burdened and after Twelve years she is meeting her beloved husband, bt her daughter's arrival snatched away all her happiness and dreams, just like when Her husband Vasudev re-married Devaki, she felt cheated, low and betrayed, this is exactly how Draupadi must be feeling right now, her dreams and happiness was shattered just because of her daughter, she felt very sorry for her but after all, Subhadra was her daughter and she was delighted and extremely happy for her.

Draupadi tried to avoid the negative thoughts bubbling up in her, she thought it's better to relax.

Her curly, silky locks were left open as their lustrous waterfall descended down her waist, their ends dipping in her soothing water. She looked serene, and a slight smile appeared on her face as she made herself comfortable and sat in the bathtub. Her tresses were soothed by steaming water, and she was lost in her world of thoughts, which was only hers, unlike Arjun.

She just wanted to bang her head in the wall before her, she was so hurt and angry at herself for even thinking about him.

She was broken beyond repair.

She can't stop herself but be lost in Arjun's thoughts, that moment when they met, that moment was magical, almost like a fairytale, the moment is very close to her heart, she cherishes even after hating him, she knew this was love... She loved him and still loves him, but he doesn't...

Over, it was over. She rose from the water, picked up a towel and proceeded towards her chamber to be sunken in the deep ocean of serenity, but now that deep ocean wasn't serene for her anymore, neither for Arjun.

She closed her eyes and the demonic silence and hatred prevailed.

Word Count- 1065

Banners Credits goes to @Arafisabu 

No time to write an  A/N XD

Love and peace,

Ava...