~Four: New Feelings~

Heya people... Sorry for making you all wait. I hope you enjoy this update. I thought of something constructive, I love spreading knowledge with people, and according to me, quotes are the best way for it, as they also have helped me a lot and with the same hope that you get inspired, I will share a quote in every chapter for now on.

Happy Reading!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously-

She felt as if she was an blasted idiot! She thought that she would give a glare to herself, but she grinned, maybe because she was looking funny.

Her blue-black hair cascaded down her slender waist, which she had left loose when she came to her chamber. Her vermillion slightly scattered and a lopsided stupid grin on her face which even she didn't know why it was there, she looked shabby yet cute.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote for Today-

"When life gives you a hundred reasons to break down and cry, show life that you have a million reasons to smile and laugh"

~Anonymous (Credits, Pinterest)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV (Next day)-

'Can love blossom between us... again?' They thought.

They felt miles apart from each other, even though the physical distance wasn't much. The overwhelming urge to be each other's, only each other's spread like a wildfire within them.

But fate hates them, after being separated for twelve years, they are yet to separate again, physically, as mentally they already were separated.

In these few weeks, every day, every moment, every second, every hour is going to be like eons for them, they can't bear to get physically separated, there is now no soul connection. They both were looking forward to retrieve it again, but Draupadi is far beyond hurt to accept him again.

'Doesn't he know how much pain he caused to me? Doesn't he know the amount of agony I am going through? What about my sacrifices? My own dreams? Forget about my happiness!' she thought.

She was on the way to Kunti's chamber to fetch her the medicines Kunti needs.

Arjun was practicing nearby, those jingles of anklets...! He has been dying to hear it since the last twelve years!

That exotic aroma, that honeyed, melodious voice, those ebony orbs, that curvaceous form, that delicate, glowing skin.... Simply was just heaven, a heaven just made for him, which only he could access.

The only one whom he could call 'Mine' right now, but that Mine word wasn't suitable right now... She hasn't accepted him yet, and he can't claim his right over her by calling her 'Mine'. 'Our's' would be more suitable right now, he had to refer to her like that, even though his soul ached by the thought of it, and why wouldn't it? Even if he was the culprit, he loved her by the very bottom of his heart and soul. After Twelve years, he got his time with her, and in that very period when his brother's called her as 'Mine' he would have to call her as 'Our's' still.

'But wasn't it only you who did this to her? Have some shame, after damn Twelve years, you are meeting her just to be welcomed by her along with that so-called 'new bride' of yours?!'

His heart screamed like hell at him.

' Your other brother's also remarried, but they didn't hurt her like the way you did. They didn't let their other wives interfere in their years with her unlike you. You married thrice in the years of exile when you were supposed to be and follow the rules of a celibate. This is what a celibate does? Proposing one, submitting yourself to one and abducting another? Very colorful adventures you have I see huh?' his heart retorted.

'Why do wives get hurt by multiple marriages?!' his mind screeched.

'But then, why did you have to remarry?!' his heart shot back boldly 'Was desiring maidens so necessary?! You are stupid! You call yourself as the greatest archer of this world, but you are a fool! After marrying thrice you realize that you have hurt her!! You fool of a boy, you now realize that all you saw was an illusion!! Some people are great and digging their own graves, and you are the best example of them, You blasted idiot!!!!!!!'

IK kuch zyada hi italics hogaya :D , but I am enjoying writing to the core!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her head was spinning, it seemed like she couldn't find her way to Kunti's chamber, or was her thoughts disturbing her? She questioned herself, her last day in Indraprastha before the departure for Panchaal. She eagerly wanted to go there. 'But what about Arjun?' her inner conscience questioned, while she just wanted to murder herself, why can't she stop thinking about him even for a while?

'You met him after twelve years, he with his new bride yet you love him. Krishnaa, knock some sense in you! You know your love isn't that weak that it will just vanish in the thin air just because of separation. Your love wasn't just any mere infatuation or attraction, it was 'true love' the love which happens only once in a lifetime. Your love is as pure as the seven holy rivers, as true as the seven vows given during the marriage, and as real as 'love' is! He still loves you, and I and you also know that you also do very much in fact, now what's the problem in being his? You got your time with your other husbands, he has returned after twelve years, he also deserves your love and care, he deserves you. Deep inside, you also crave for his love, for his care and attention, but why are you being ignorant now when he is just here for that exact reason? Why are you behaving foolishly, you love Krishnaa, you love him. And, I know whatever happenes, you can never stop loving him.'

Her heart spoke.

So Hellews guys!

So Hellews guys!

This update was very short IK, but I hope it works. I am trying my best to balance studies and the book, thinking and writing each chapter then proofreading, everything takes a lot of efforts and hard work. It takes too much time for me to write an update. I hope this update worked for you.

Word count-  1201

Banner Credits goes to @Arafisabu 

Love & Peace,

Ava...