~Five: A New Phase~

Hello guys, so here's your update!

No proof reading

Enjoy reading!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote for Today-

'The Happiness of your life depends on the Quality of your Thoughts'

~Marcus Aurelius

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously-

'Deep inside, you also crave for his love, for his care and attention, but why are you being ignorant now when he is just here for that exact reason? Why are you behaving foolishly, you love Krishnaa, you love him. And, I know whatever happens, you can never stop loving him.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV-

He followed her and found her pacing around the garden adjacent to Kunti's mansion. The garden was simple with lush green grass, jade and willow trees which were dressed in sparkling deep emerald-green leaves. Small bushes with bright purple morning glory flowers were decorated around the boundary and a small white marble fountain sat majestically in the centre with four rustic wooden benches around.

Her transparent golden veil was blowing with the strong morning breeze, spreading the intoxicating fragrance of Blue Lotus and the jasmines in her hair around. The simple garden started to look heavenly with her presence. She didn't know what the hell she was doing there when she needed to be in Kunti's chamber?

Her thoughts are extremely weird and disturbing, she can't concentrate on a single thing properly, her head was spinning, she didn't notice his presence there.

A wide grin appeared on his face as he noticed her expressions and her antics, she seemed completely lost, as if over the clouds.

In a flash he clasped her by her waist and swept her feet off the ground and twirled her making her head dizzy, her eyes widened at the sudden actions, she gasped, her mind trying to process what just happened right now.

He dropped her on the ground and pecked her hair which were adorned with white fragrant jasmine flowers.

She looked up at his face through her large eyes, their eyes clashed, a deep, passionate, bold eye-lock processed between the two.