~Six: Cherished & Separated~

Forgive me readers for late update, but this one is very long... :D I hope you like it... Let's set the aim of 30 Votes, if no 30 Votes, then no update. So this talks about some festivals etc. IDK If the ritual at your side is the same or not, some things are fictional, you will be informed. I have worked very hard on this update, and this is the longest one I have ever written. And I always take Draupadi as Fair Skinned in my stories as it is easier to find pics if needed and more apt to my imagination. I am aware that in reality she is dark.

Happy reading!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote for Today-

'Mistakes are a proof that you are trying...'

~SSSVV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously-

That memory was priceless for him. That memory was the only thing which revolved in his mind right, he didn't know how to describe it. Her blushing face, and that deep eye-lock....

The rest of the night went in the thoughts of that special moment, and the sunrise took place..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV, Next Morning~

"Arjun, wake up son...." the affectionate woman's soothing voice seeped through him, his humble mother smiled up at him. She lovingly caressed his silky locks.

The charismatic one stood up and touched her feet, she blessed him.

The woman always wished for her most pampered and dearest son's success and prosperity, 'He deserves solace' she thought, that solace which only his Beloved wife could provide him.

"Mother, you are here? Anything serious?" her son asked, concerned as she usually doesn't come to wake him up.

"Son" she replied, "I want you to take Draupadi to the Lakshmi temple which is situated behind the waterfall, on the hill, then you will travel to various other temples, holy rivers and places for your safety, it will take a week or two, don't worry, she will go to Panchaal after this trip is completed. I don't want any evil eye to harm you both, I can't put my family on stake. You don't know how melancholic these twelve years were for her, now I don't want you both to suffer. There will be a priest who will guide you to some necessary rituals which you both shall do with complete devotion, wishing for prosperity" she said with affection.