Special: Chibi Revengers

*I thought about this when I watched episode 14 of chibi revengers. It follows exactly how the episode goes but I included (Y/n)'s division.

Mikey and Draken were sitting at a table at the usual diner they go to. Mikey had just started to eat his kids meal when he asked Draken about which division they should put Takemichi in.

"Eh? So you haven't decided which one?"

Mikey let out a sigh and reached for his fork. "I keep wondering which division suits him best." Draken agreed. "But Takemichi gives off the will to do something." Mikey started to twirl his noddles around on his fork.

"Right."

"He's also the type to make jokes in a hilarious situation."

"Yep, yep."

"When we put it that way, it makes the decision harder."

Draken took a sip from his drink. "What about the 1st division?"

Mouth full of food, Mikey spoke. "Baji's division?"

Draken explained that Baji can be unreadable but the 1st division had Chifuyu, which would be somewhat of a good balance.

"Yeah but, Takemichi is the type to get punched right away by Baji, isn't he?"

"Exactly..." Draken brought up the 2nd division next. "He should be fine with Mitsuya, right?"

"Yeah it'd be fine...that's exactly why it's quite..."

"Ah, I got you." Draken moved on to the third division but the two of them both agreed that was out of the question with Pah in juvie and Peh on house arrest. "How about the 4th division?"

"Smiley, huh?" Mikey thought about it for a split second. "Takemichi seems like he would be beaten up by Smiley instantly, right?"

"Definitely. What about the fifth division?"

"If it's Mucho, he'd blow him off right after their eyes met."

"That's for sure..." Draken took another sip of his drink. "The 6th division?"

"Hmm, (M/n)-chi probably would have no problem with him, since she's likes helping out those who're weak."

"True."

"But then again, she might just end up gut punching him." Mikey took another bite of his food. "You know what I mean?"

"Yeah."

The two of them sighed.

"As I thought, nothing left but the 2nd division" Mikey concluded.

"That's right. But wasn't that the only option we had from the start?"

Mikey smiled. "I know right!"

"Mitsuya would be a safe bet, above all he won't hit someone right away."

"Yep!" Mikey stretched his arms above his head. "It's finally decided!"

"Still..."

"Huh?"

"Why did we chose to welcome someone who's gonna be beaten up right away as one of us?"

"Well, we are surrounded by the type who'll hit someone instantly, right?"

"For real."

~Sorry for the short chapter, I'm going to be busy this week with family visiting and stuff. I'll try to update again towards the weekend~