<BAD END 4>

Three days passed and Takemichi was on his way to return back to future/his present timeline. He wanted to know how things were going to be after he had became the first division captain. "With Hanma and Kisaki both in Toman, I need to know how what direction that future goes in" he thought as he shook hands with younger Naoto.

Takemichi was able to time leap and ended up in the rental store. He assumed everything was normal but soon noticed that the clothes, bag, and watch he had on his person were all from different expensive brands. "Holy crap!" he thought as he looked at himself in the mirror that was in the store. He started to freak out and found himself leaving the store, only to be taken to his own penthouse. "I can't get in touch with Naoto" he thought as he looked at his phone.

Takemichi arrived to the apartment complex and was greeted by his middle school friends and some other men who called him boss. Everything was still very confusing for him and he hoped to get filled in on the situation by talking to Chifuyu. Chifuyu told him they had an admin meeting and that he was the top admin of the Tokyo Manji Gang. "I'm a top admin now?!!" he thought.

Takemichi didn't really have enough time to absorb all this info in, since he needed to get dressed and head to the location where the meeting was being held. "This way, sirs" a man said as he opened the door for Takemichi and Chifuyu. The two walked in and Takemichi was seated in a chair at a table filled with the other admins. For the most part, he was glad he could recognize Pah and Peh. "Huh?" Takemichi caught himself looking at the only female admin at the table. "Who is that?"

The woman caught him looking at him and smirked. "What? Do you want something from me, Takemitchy?" The woman stood up and walked over to him, placing a hand on his shoulder. She leaned down and whispered in his ear. "But, I might have to charge ya."

"There you go again, being a whore, (Y/n)" Muto commented as he watched the woman return back to her seat next to Hanma. "We're discussing business here."

"Awe, are you mad that I haven't let you get a taste of me yet?"

"No. I prefer a woman who doesn't whore her body around" he replied. The woman ignored him and continued to listen to the other men bicker about one another.

"Wait, that's (Y/n)?!" Takemichi thought. "She really has changed a whole lot since I lost saw her!" he continued to think. He wanted to know what happened to cause her to become the way she currently was.

"This is boring" the woman complained as she placed her elbow on the table and rested her head in the palm of her hand.

"So, where the hell is Mikey anyways?" Pah asked.

"As if he'd come to see your ass" Hakkai said with a mouth full of food.

"Huh?"

"You old timers always whine about him whenever something goes wrong. Clingy little bitches."

Pah stood up and kicked his chair, walking over to Hakkai. "Let's take this outside, Shiba!"

Hanma let out a sigh. "I'm exhausted. What is this, a playground?" He recomposed himself. "We're not having our regular meeting to discuss treasury funds." He looked around the table. "Koko's public IT business, Shiba's cover business, and a few or our other businesses our gang manages...were searched by the cops three days ago..." he paused. "Which means there's a Judas among us."

The woman couldn't help but let out a yawn, she was really bored of this meeting and already knew who the people were that ratted them out. "Like it wasn't obvious there was a traitor sitting at this table" (Y/n) said.

"There's no traitor here! We might be trash, but we're all ride-or-dies!" Pah exclaimed.

"Are you stupid? If no one here snitched, then why did so many places get searched on the same day?" Koko asked him. Pah got angry with him and this escalated to a fight amongst Pah, Peh, and Inupi.