The Girl and Amaya Fight

"I'll be back, Amaya!" I grabbed my motorcycle keys and ran out the door.

"(Y/n)..." Amaya had wanted to tell me something but I had already closed the door and ran downstairs. "I'll just talk to her when she gets back."

"Tonight's meeting is going to be a big one" I said as I drove towards Musashi shrine. "With that being said, I wonder what will happen to the first division?" I knew Chifuyu wasn't going to take the spot of captain. "Who knows, it might be Takemitchy taking that spot."

I finally arrived and went to my usual spot next to the other captains. "Draken's down here with us?" I thought as I saw him standing next to Takemichi.

"This meeting is now in order!" Draken announced.

We turned our attention to Mikey but something seemed off. There standing behind Mikey was Hanma. "What the hell is he doing here?" I thought as I glared at him. I also noticed Chifuyu was up there too.

"The Bloody Halloween...Valhalla had 300 men, and Toman had 150. Despite how much the odds were against us, because all of you did your best, we managed to claim victory" Mikey started. "The vice commander of the fallen Valhalla, Hanma Shuji, will now say a few words."

Hanma took a few steps in order to stand in front of Mikey and address everyone. "I'm Hanma Shuji from Valhalla." Hanma said, introducing himself. Most of Toman glared at him. "Valhalla hasn't had a commander for a long time. So after losing this battle...We decided we'd fall under Toman."

"Huh?" What Hanma was saying confused some of the Toman members.

"Valhalla is now affiliated with the Tokyo Manji Gang!"

"What, who's division will they fall under?" I thought. The idea of Hanma and his guys joining my division crossed my mind. "No way in hell I'm letting that happened." I could hear the guys start to praise the idea of Valhalla joining us. I shook my head listening to all of them. "This is a bad idea" I whispered underneath my breath.

"So, there's a guy who brought Mikey and me together" Hanma interrupted the guys chanting. "It's because of him that this all worked out." Hanma stared into the sea of Toman members. "Come on up here! Tetta Kisaki!"

"Now I know this is definitely a bad idea" I thought as I watched the crowd make room for Kisaki to walk through. "That asshole is scheming some shit like usual." The Toman guys cheered Kisaki on as he joined Mikey, Chifuyu and Hanma. It was actually starting to irritate me by the way these guys were praising Kisaki. "I can't get mad at them, they don't know the truth about him" I thought.

Mikey and Hanma shook hands as Kisaki placed his hand on top of theirs. "There's one more thing I'd like to say." The chanting died down as Mikey began to speak again. "We may have gained things at the Bloody Halloween, but we lost some things, too." Mikey paused for a second. "Our 1st Division Captain, Baji Keisuke, is dead." Hearing him say that almost made me tear up again. "We have to deeply reflect upon this truth, and also accept it." Mikey turned around and started to walk off, telling Chifuyu that he can say the rest.

Chifuyu stood in front of us with his hands behind his back. "You know, I thought about quitting Toman but then, the commander said this to me..."Are you going to blow out the flame of the 1st division for good?"" Chifuyu continued to speak about how he couldn't became the 1st division's captain and how him and Mikey discussed this topic for days, coming to a conclusion. "I'm gonna be the one who decides who I wanna follow!" Chifuyu exclaimed, staring straight at Takemichi. "Takemichi Hanagaki! I'm gonna have you take over as the captain of the 1st division!"

"Why me?" Takemichi was so confused.

"Takemitchy, I believe this was Baji's final wish. Baji chose you, and the commander and I finalized that decision!"