The Girl and New Years

Over the next couple of days, a few problems started to occur. One of those problems was that a gang called the Black Dragons attacked Takemichi. This of course made the other members of Toman want to kick their asses because they messed with one of our own. Another problem was that some captains started to think differently about Hakkai because we found out that he was the younger brother of the Black Dragons's leader, Taiju Shiba.

"This is a interesting spot to have a meeting" I thought as I entered the abandon building. I walked up a flight of stairs and walked into a room. I saw that all the other captains, Mikey, and Draken were already present. I looked around and found a spot to stand at by a window. "The atmosphere in this room is very different than normal" I continued to think as I was waiting for Mikey to start the meeting.

"I had no idea that Hakkai was the little bro of the Black Dragons's leader" Smiley spoke up.

Muto looked at Mitsuya. "You knew, right, Mitsuya?" Mitsuya didn't say anything.

"The Black Dragons? What a hassle" Hanma said.

"There's no avoiding it though" Kisaki replied.

Draken glanced around the room. "It seems everyone is here."

"Enter! Takemitchy! Hakkai..." Mikey said as said guys walked into the room.

"As you all know, four days ago Takemitchy was beaten by the leader of the Black Dragons. He committed violence on Takemitchy, knowing he's our first division captain" Draken started. "Which means that this is a declaration of war by the Black Dragons."

"Cheeky fuckers, let's stomp their asses" Smiley commented.

"We crushed them before, so it'll be easy, right?" Muto asked.

"We beat the ninth generation. The tenth generation is totally different" Mitsuya explained.

Smiley told Mitsuya that he missed the point and that it wasn't Takemichi's fault since he didn't know where the Black Dragons's turf was. He also question Hakkai on why he took Takemichi there in the first place.

Smiley wasn't the only one getting onto Hakkai. Muto questioned if he was acting as a spy for the Black Dragons and Takemichi tried to tell them other wise but Muto shut him up.

"Can you let the ones involved in this speak?" I asked out of nowhere. "Geez, you weren't even there to know the full story." Muto glared at me and I shrugged my shoulders, putting my attention back on Hakkai and Takemichi.

Hakkai got on his knees in front of Mikey and requested permission to leave Toman. Mikey asked him if he was sure and right before he could answer, Takemichi spoke up, objecting to what Hakkai was requesting. He then pulled out a dorayaki and tried to hand it to Mikey. This irritated both Mikey and Draken.

"What the hell?" I thought as I fought back the urge to laugh.

After Takemichi's weird stunt, the meeting went back on track with Draken asking Mikey what his decision was. He told Draken it was up to Mitsuya since he's the second division captain. That's when Mitsuya got up and walked past Hakkai. Hakkai apologized to him and Mitsuya told him not to look so sad and that he understood. Misunderstanding this, Hakkai got up and bowed to him, saying it was a pleasure working with him.

"Huh? What are you saying?" Mitsuya question. "I didn't say you could leave." He turned back to look at Hakkai. "Let me talk to Taiju."

Later that day I found myself at Danny's with the other captains, Chifuyu and Draken. The reason why we were all here was because Takemichi brought up the idea of fighting the Black Dragons even though Mitsuya made a peace pact with Taiju. So far everyone rejected his decision to fight them.