Filler Chpater: The "Boy" and The Snowball Fight

*I origially wrote this chapter a while back and decided to go ahead and post it.

~~~

This takes place somewhere during the year of 2004

It was a cold winter day and I was sitting on the couch with Takimaru laying in my lap. "Amaya! Are we going to bring out the kotatsu?!" I asked as she was in a spare room.

"I was already bringing it out." Amaya walked out of the room with the kotatsu. "I need your help setting it up."

"Okay." I put Takimaru on the couch and stood up. I helped Amaya set up the kotatsu and quickly got underneath it once we were done. "Ah~" I let out a satisfied sigh of relief.

"I'm going to make us something warm and join you" Amaya said as she went into the kitchen.

"Okay then." I sat there for a few seconds when I heard a knock on the door. "I don't want to get up" I complained.

"I'll get it." Amaya walked over to the door to see who it was. "It's Mikey." She opened the door and greeted him.

"Mikey?" I turned my head around to see said boy standing outside our door. "Why are you here?"

"We're having a snowball fight, (M/n)-chi."

"Snowball fight?" I slowly got up and went over to the door. I looked outside and noticed there was snow on the ground. "I didn't know it snowed?"

Mikey reached for my hand and try to drag me outside. "Come on! The guys are waiting."

I stood my ground and refused to go outside. "I was just sitting underneath the kotatsu. Do you really think I want to go outside and play in the snow?"

"Yeah."

I gave Mikey a deadpanned expression. I knew I would have to comply with Mikey's antics in the end and that made me sigh. "Let me put on my jacket." Mikey let go of my hand and I went to my room.

"Would you like to come inside until he's done?" Amaya asked Mikey. Mikey shook his head no.

I came back downstairs and walked out the door. I was mumbling as I followed Mikey down the stairs and to where the others were. "Wait, we're having the snowball fight near my place?" I looked around, noticing that all the captains and their vice captains were here.

"Where else would we have a snowball fight at?" Baji asked.

"Literally anywhere that isn't here." I shook my head and got closer to the guys. "Okay, who's on what team?"

"We already decided on the teams" Draken said as he walked over to a wall. "Team red will be me, Mikey, Baji, Smiley, Mucho, and Peh." Those that he named walked over to him. "And the blue team will be (M/n)-chi, Chifuyu, Mitsuya, Hakkai, Angry, Pah, and Sanzu."

"Wait, the blue team has an extra person" I pointed out.

"We thought it would be fair" Mikey said.

"Fair? Are you implying that my team will lose?" I glared at him.

"Yeah" he replied.

Hearing him say that made me mad and I made my team huddle together. "Okay team, since I'm the captain..."

"You are? I didn't know we had a captain" Pah said.

"We don't, but that's why I've decided to take the role as captain."

"Makes sense."

"Now listen here, guys. They may look like they have heavy hitters but we have some of our own." I looked around the group. "I know we can win." I put my hand in the middle and waited for them to place their hands on top of mine. "Let's kick their ass!" My team let out a 'hell yeah' and we turned our attention to the red team.