a camping trip. 1

Alexis pov:

1 week earlier

"I'm sorry what did you just say?" I yelled across my bedroom to Lydia. "Scott told me Malia is joining school." She explained calmly. "Does she have too?" I groaned and she gave me a weird look. "Oh right, only Ali knew..." there was a moment of silence as i thought about the Argent girl. "Stiles and Malia hooked up. In the basement of Eichen house. Like days after we broke up." I told her and watched her jaw drop. "Oh my god." She literally gasped standing up and taking a seat on the bed opposite my as i threw my head back. "Yeah, sucks. Allison told me on the phone, that day. It was the last conversation we had." I groaned, thanks Stiles for ruining my last moments with my best friend. Lydia just hugged me for a good minute. "Okay Lyds love u too." I laughed shrugging her off as she rolled her eyes. "Have you talked to him about it?" She asked me. "Nope. Don't really intend on doing so either." I explained confidently. "So your over him?" She asked me doubtfully. "Yeah," i said but we both knew that wasn't true. "I mean its not like he went and got a girlfriend right after the break up, it was probably just meaningless sex right?" I questioned as she nodded. Oh the irony of that....

"Is Derek still missing?" I asked her, he'd been gone for a while now. "Yeah I mean we did some work and we think he's in Mexico." She explained. "Oh my god field trip!" I grinned as she rolled her eyes laughing, "Not the worst idea, we need more information though..." 

Present

And now I'm in the most uncomfortable car ride of my life. Scott and Stiles at the front of the jeep, me,Lydia, Kira and guess who? Malia. In the back. So i guess she's like joined the pack. Scott and Kira give me sympathetic looks every now and then but they like her, Stiles obviously does, i think Lydia's  just trying to stay on my side. "What's everyone been doing the past week?" I questioned. I haven't seen my friends in a while, barely left my room after Allison. Lydia visited, eventually dragged me out, we went to a random party, wasn't as fun as they used to be. "Calculus homework." Scott groaned as i laughed. "Me and Stiles have been having fun!" Malia chimed in. I don't blame the girl, but she is getting on my nerves. "Yeah? Like what?" I asked. "He's been teaching me the whole human thing and like showing me around." She explained. I forgot she used to be a coyote... "Cool," i muttered, luckily Malia's lack in social queues meant she didn't sense my sarcasm, Stiles however shot me a look.

"So what's the game plan?" Kira asked switching the subject. Thank god. "Okay so Lydia,Stiles and Alexis, you guys get in the club, find Arya, the rest of us will already be inside ready." He explained as we nodded. "So like are we allowed to drink during this?" I shrugged getting no response except laughter. "What's the answer guys?" Malia chimed in cluelessly. Okay she wasn't too bad. "No, she will not be drinking." Stiles told Malia and i pouted, how else was i supposed to get past this mess?

It wasn't long before me,Lydia and stiles were walking the streets of Mexico aimlessly looking for this club. "So what's the deal with you and hale girl?" I asked him. "Tate." He corrected me. "Wait- you guys still haven't told her about peter?" He just nodded. "Okay well if i were you-" "Lex shut up i can do this myself." He said in an irritated tone. "Why are you pissed-" i complained and i heard lydia sigh. "Cause your being a bitch again." He groaned. "I'm not the person that slept with someone days after they got out of what i thought was a long meaningful relationship!" I spat and i saw him widen his eyes.He even looked hurt. "You know about that?" He asked me. "Yeah." I shrugged continuing walking trying to catch up with Lydia who had left us unimpressed by the bickering. "How long?" He asked me. "The day she died, she called me. Told me herself." I watched him look at me , he looked guilty, i felt bad but its not my fault either...right? "Look I'm sorry-" i cut him off. "It's fine stiles. At least you find someone who doesn't argue with you every second right?" I grinned. "Yeah it's refreshing." He smiled and i hit his arm. "Shut it."