quarantine.5

TW: there is a mention of suicide in this chapter.

Stiles pov:

To say it had been a hectic few days would be an understatement. I mean the night of the party was definitely when it all escalated. Lydia found the dead pool. A hit list of supernatural creatures in beacon hills. I had a weird moment with Lex, and Liam's adjusting to the whole werewolf thing. Also there's a killer on the team, Garret, him and Violet were arrested after trying (and failing) to kill Scott.So yeah, everything's going great.

I was woken up to Lydia's name on my phone ringing loudly with a bright picture of her at prom wearing lexi's red heart shaped sunglasses. I groaned  checking the time,7am, that is early. I quickly raced out of my room before an angry coyote was woken and answered. "What." I grumbled. "Parrish is on the list." She told me sounding panicked. "What- no, the dead pool only has supernaturals on it," i explained sitting down at the kitchen table. "Connect the dots Stilinski." She muttered. "Well what is he-" i asked. "How the hell would i know. Anyway me and Lexie are gonna go to the station, he should know." She told me. "No wait- I'm coming too." I told her walking back to my room quickly throwing some clothes on. "Fine we'll be at yours in 15," she sighed hanging up. The more i think about it the more i realise me and lex's time apart has been the opposite. But it wasn't on purpose, Malia was asleep anyway...

It's been almost an hour and nothing. Lexi's was closest so i decided to walk over.

Alexis pov:

I was woken up from what felt like the best sleep ever by the loud pounding on the door. "What." I grumbled opening to see Lydia all dressed and awake. "Parrish is On the list, you me and Stiles are going to go tell him, come on." That was a lot to unpack. "So he's supernatural-? And why's Stiles coming?" I grunted walking to my room to lie back in my warm bed. "Probably, and cause he insited. Get out and get ready we need to go pick him up soon and we're already late," she told me pulling the covers off. "Lydiaaaaaa," i yelled annoyed. "God you really are not a morning person." She grimaced. "No. Get me coffee while i change and I'll be nice," i told her rubbing my eyes. "Lexie have you met me- go get your coffee while i plan your outfit. Quick we have very little time!!" She exclaimed looking through my closet as she sighed browsing through options. 

Another knock. Great, why is everyone awake at like 7am on a weekend. I pulled up my hoodie so my shorts were visible and tried fixing the mess in my hair as i opened it, only for Stiles to be there. "What is with you people and waking up early." I groaned walking away as he let himself in shutting the door behind him. "You guys were taking to long so i came myself," he shrugged sitting down at the island as i poured myself coffee. "Coffee?" I asked as he just shook his head. "Lexie got you the best outfit ever, your going to look so- Stiles! Why are you here." Lydia exclaimed walking towards us. "Time." He explained as she nodded. "Ah," "or- instead of making lex change, we let her sleep and you guys go do your thing," i shrugged hiding in the hood of my hoodie. "No. Hurry up we are waiting, you have 5 minutes." Lydia told me as she raided my fridge ,which was basically empty as i ate with scott and Melissa 24/7. "Okay mom," i mocked as she threw a fork at my head. "Ow."

When i got to my room i found a short blue dress laid neatly. I threw it on added on some lip gloss then ran down stairs running my fingers through my knotted hair. "Well done you make no effort look good." Lydia told me unimpressed as i rolled my eyes going to put on my converse. "Let's go, c'mon." I told the two as we rushed out.

"Your dad should be back within the hour. You want to wait in his office?" Parish asked stiles as we walked through the station. "Actually we wanted to talk to you," stiles told him. "Privately," I added.