a fresh new start.15

Stiles' pov:

Senior year. It's the start of my year, and everything's the way it should be. That whole dead-pool mess it behind us, I'm back with Alexis, and schools almost over- well that's a bit bittersweet but still. 

Anyway me and Scott were in the middle of the woods. Hah. Well Liam is chained to a tree right now, full moon. So were just waiting for him to get better. "Tell Lexie to get over here," Scott told me. "She said she's with Lydia and'll meet us at school for the scribe," Senior scribe, all the new seniors write their names in the library. It's a beacon hills tradition. "Liam keeps asking for her, just tell her to come over dude, use your magic boyfriend powers or something." Scott called out from next to Liam.

Stiles: Liams asking for you, come over, we'll go to school together from here.

Alexis: fine give me 5 minutes

Stiles: thanks 

As I hung up Scott came over towards me then took a seat on the hood of the jeep. "So college is soon huh," I began. 

Alexis pov:

"Just thinking..." "about what?" "Senior year," "senior year come on, that's easy," I heard the voices of my two best friends get louder as I walked closer. "Hi," I approached them smoothly. 

"Hey," Stiles slung his arm around my neck pulling me in for a chaste kiss. "Is she here yet!!?" I heard  Liam call out. I flipped around to see him literally chained to the trunk of a tree. Well that's sad no wonder he needed me to save him from these two. "What'd you guys do to him," I asked the pair watching as Liam stared at the ground helplessly. "A dozen calls to the Sheriff's Department about a "monstrous dog-boy" running around the streets of Beacon Hills naked." Stiles recited. Okay that was pretty bad. "Why were you naked," I asked Liam wandering over to the tree. "It was really hot out okay..." he sighed as I snickered."All right were gonna be late let's head," Scott told us unchaining him. 

"Is it a party?" Liam asked curiously. "It's not a party," I replied from the backseat next to him. Stupid Scott calling shotgun before me. "Then what's at midnight," Liam asked. "Your bedtime." Stiles snapped as Liam rolled his eyes. "Why aren't the girls going?" Liam asked. "They're meeting us there," Stiles told him before I could respond. "Uh- I'm a girl," I had to announce. "You know what I meant," Liam ushered. "Mhh sure, just stop asking questions," I grumbled. "It's a senior thing," Scott explained. "Y'know when your a senior!" Stiles emphasised to Liam.

We got to the hospital and Liam and Scott went to find Liam's dad. Well they were back now, like 1 minute later. "He's in surgery...he's stuck with us." Scott smiled as Stiles groaned so I punched him lightly nodding at Liam. "Still can't reach Kira," Scott sighed looking at his cell. "You reminded her about tonight right?" Stiles asked nervously. He's been in a weird mood all night. "I think so. I texted her once this week,"  Scott replied. "Once? How'd you guys leave things when she left for Paris?" I asked.

 "Well...they were good," "Yeah, I just told her...Don't worry about anything, go have fun." "You told her to go have fun?" I heard Stiles ask as I looked at my phone. "Why, what's wrong with that??" Scott asked noticing Stiles tone with it. "Nothings wrong with it," I heard Stiles lie. "Uhh it's just, that can be interpreted in a lot of different ways," Stiles told him causally. "Like what!" Scott asked his voice getting higher. "Like- don't worry, we're not exclusive, go have fun... with other guys," Stiles told him. "No-No way."

 "Lex," I heard Stiles ask me and I lifted my head up. "If you were going away and I told you, 'don't worry go have fun' what would you think I was talking about?" He asked me. "Fun like bowling or sex with other guys?" I asked watching Scotts panicky expression. "Worried, very worried," I heard him mutter. "My girls always right," Stiles shrugged as I scoffed. Scott ran off to find Kira instantly.