moving on.7

Alexis pov:

"Are we really doing this?" Lydia asked as we were all crowded around in an empty classroom after school. "We're doing it. Tonight." Scott told her. "But isn't it kind of dangerous?" Liam asked worried. Poor kid. "It's incredibly dangerous. And borderline idiotic." Stiles told him. "Have you guys done something like this before?" Liam asked us. "Something dangerous? Or idiotic?" I asked. "I think it a yes to both." Kira told him giving him a sympathetic laugh as i shrugged. "You don't have to be part of it, if you don't to." Scott told him. Aw mother scott mode.

 "I'm not scared." Liam explained. "Then you're borderline idiotic." I uttered as stiles stifled a laugh. "If we do this, we don't know what's coming for us. You know that right?" Stiles stated. "How do we even know somethings definitely coming?" Kira asked. "Because the tape from Garrett's bag said visual confirmation required." Scott explained. "Simon said the same thing. He couldn't get paid by The Benefactor until he had proof that you guys were dead." Stiles added. "So the idea is, what if you kill someone on the dead pool, but you can't send the proof?" Scott asked. "You don't get paid." I continued. "But how does that get us any closer to the Benefactor?" Liam questioned. "He still needs to know if the target is really dead." Scott explained. "Especially if it's someone high on the list." Stiles said looking at scott. "So if he wants visiual confirmation..."  "he's going to have to come get it himself." Scott exhaled dramatically.

I kind of ruined the silence when I bursted out laughing.sorry but scott's sigh- oh my. "What is wrong with you.Are you happy that the plan involves Scott dying?" Malia stated plainly. Love that girl. "Uh no believe it or not I'm not too thrilled about my bestfriend doing a risky thing like this." I told her slightly glaring as I stood up and walked towards her, she was staring daggers back. "Why do you have to be human, it would have been so much more satisfying if we killed you instead." She laughed, playing it off as a joke, totally a joke. "You know what, how high is Malia on the list guys?" I asked them, getting more annoyed. "All right let's not do this again shall we." Lydia smiled awkwardly pushing me away from Malia. "Still think this is a shit idea though." I mumbled. "Yeah me too Lexi." Scott sighed. 

So the plan was we basically stopped Scotts heart. So he was dead. Then we'd find out who the benefactor is when they come for 'visual confirmation' then of course we will bring scott back. The last part is crucial and why everyone's worried if this will fail though.

So Scotts dead. Kind of. The second I heard Melissa's piercing screams I knew it. I also knew even though her son wasn't actually dead- fully, those screams were real. Which also hurt. 

Currently me,Liam,Kira and Stiles were in a small room  watching the cameras. Waiting. "Hey Ali?" Liam asked me and I looked up from my phone. Liam had given me the nickname Ali a while ago, since my name is Alexis, he gathered the Al part. It was cute to me, especially cause that was what I called Allison, I chose not to tell him that part when he first called me it though. I'd say me and Liam have become pretty good friends, he's still getting used to the whole supernatural thing so I show him the ropes every now and then. But mostly we just play halo together while scott and stiles yell at us.

 "What's up Dunbar?" I asked glancing towards him. He was sitting crossed legged on the hospital bed, next to Stiles' laptop with the cameras on it, that me and Stiles were standing opposite eyeing, Kira was in another corner slouched in an armchair. "Why does Malia hate you?" He asked as i laughed a bit earning a glare from Stiles. "Good question. Stiles, what's your girlfriends problem with yours truly?" I asked him turning my head to face him and tilting my head. "Probably cause you're a pain in the ass." He grumbled as i grinned. "There's your answer!" I told Liam as he and Kira just stared at me and Stiles. And the uncomfortable tension between us.