time apart.3

"You're advice is jealousy?" I asked Lydia as she drove us to school. "Yup," she smiled. "Jealousy?" I repeated. "Hey! don't underestimate the power of jealousy, seriously make him see what he's missing out on!" She told me as i sighed. "Or i could just move on and be happy for him." I shrugged even though we both knew i couldn't do that. "Lex, what you guys had....it wasn't just some typical high school relationship, i mean you guys were in love. I'm just saying but, the way that boy looked at you? I doubt he will ever be able to look at someone else like that again- and by that i mean in love not the annoyance he experienced due to you like the other 60% of the time," Lydia laughed. "Thanks- i guess?" I smiled as she nodded happily. 

"Okay spill- why are you in such a weird mood- it's kinda creeping me out." I explained. "Oh i had like 3 cups of coffee," she grinned. "Why!" "Pulled an all nighter studying!" She defended. All i did last night was stare at the TV eating ice cream. "For what you literally have no exams,"  i whined. "don't study shame me!" she pouted as i rolled my eyes.

Kira dragged me to watch morning lacrosse practice with her. Guess stalking Scott was a team effort. When we got there though I was greeted by Malia's judgmental stares. Great she's everywhere. "Since you guys have each other, I'm gonna-" I was stopped by Kira firm grip. "No, we are going to watch out friends play lacrosse, and you two are going to try to get along" she told us as she made me sit back down on the bleachers. This was going to be uncomfortable. I looked down to see some guy catching all the shots. He looked younger, possibly a freshman? Didn't recognise him. "who's that?" I asked Kira. She just shrugged. "I need to go to math but I'll see you later." I told her completely ignoring Malia and her death glares.

When i got there i took a seat behind Lydia who was watching Stiles and Malia talk. "i hate math.it's pointless," Malia exclaimed. "It's school. School is important, and math is essential," "To what?" "Knowing how to tip at restaurants," stiles told her as me and Lydia rolled our eyes practically in sync. "And other less important things like medicine, economics, engineering..." Lydia stated as i smiled. "Tipping!" Stiles repeated grinning. "All right, volunteers to the board. Lydia, Diego, Malia," Ms Flemming called out. "Uhhh i didn't volunteer." Malia told her. "You did now. To the board." She told Malia as she snarled in Stiles direction. "Awh," i exclaimed looking over at Stiles with a fake look of adoration. "Shut up." He told me growling literally mirroring her at this point. Ew

Somehow i managed to find myself watching Lacrosse again. Don't get me wrong I've been watching Scott and Stiles play Lacrosse for as long as i can remember, i mean i used to fill in when they needed. But this had to have been the most boring practice ever. Malia and Kira had been talking about their feelings and stuff, the boys were playing shit today. No offence.And i was on the verge of falling asleep. "Isn't the captain supposed to be one of the best players on the team? Or good...?" Kira asked as i burst out laughing.

All of a sudden Scott and Stiles were up. This was going to be good. Never mind they missed. "That was luck!!" Malia yelled standing up. I facepalmed myself annoyed and watched Stiles and Scott's eyes widened. "Sweetheart, there's no do-overs. This is practice," coach explained. "10 Bucks on scott and stiles," she shrugged. "I'll take that action! Hey get back in there," he told the boys. I watched them get ready to play, only for the two idiots to whack the poor boy in the leg. "Liam! Don't move! Don't touch him!" Coach yelled. "I'm okay, Coach. I'm all right. Ahhh! I think it's my leg." Liam explained. "I think we better get him to the Nurse." Stiles told him. "No way I'm trusting you 2 alone with him-" coach looked at the players all taking laps then scanned the bleachers. "Davis! Thank god someone sane, acompany the injured and the attackers please." He told me as i nodded  climbing down. "Does she have to come," stiles groaned not very subtly as Scott rolled his eyes. "Stiles shut up, lets go." He told us.