𝘼𝙜𝙚

Slight season 5 spoiler (just a picture)

Bakugou and Deku met in UA 

Aizawa has taken 1-A to media training with Mt Lady and Midnight to practise there future interviews and how to talk properly whilst being filmed on camera. 

( If you've watched season 5 i think you guys would know what interviews i'm talking about right? )

If not this is what it looks like- 

!!!Spoiler!!!

Everyone was hyped for the interviews especially the girls, they've been creating little speeches all day

Everyone was hyped for the interviews especially the girls, they've been creating little speeches all day. Although in other cases some of the boys were not as stocked as the others *cough * *cough * Bakugou *cough **cough *

He didn't want to humiliate himself any more then what he had with the last interview with Todoroki and the news agency! 

.---------.---------.---------.---------.---------.---------.

"Alright problem children.." Aizawa started in his croaky morning voice "*sigh * Today your going to be training with Midnight and Mt Lady"

"Wow really!! what's the training type? Do you know what were going to be doing? Would we be battling another class? *mutter * *mutter * *mutter *" Deku suddenly pipes up asking many questions that just increased Aizawa's headache.

Aizawa starts glaring at deku which he immediately releases and instantly shuts up. "no we are not going to be battling anyone, in fact were not going to be doing any fighting today." 

"*Tch * then what would we be doing with the geezers?" "*gasp * BAKUGOU THAT IS INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE TO USE, ESPECIALLY IF YOUR SAYING IT TO A PRO HERO" The blue haired class rep starts scolding the shorter boy making Bakugou look like a child (not that he isn't one) 

"Whatever four-eyes" the spiked haired boy stated gravelly "Alright everyone now that you've all settled down I want everyone to form 2 lines in front on me. Males on one side and females on the other"

.---------.---------.---------.---------.---------.---------. 

When the class got to the training grounds they were met with a make-shift press release podium with Mt lady up there posing for the cameras whilst Midnight was preparing the final adjustment to the staircase.

"Great the golden class is here!" the cameras started flashing and filming towards the group of children "wow man isn't this supposed to be fake or something?" Kirishima whispers to Kaminari that was right beside him "I don't know bro but if it's real i could properly get all the girls" He then starts wiggling his eyebrows.