𝘿𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩

⚠️DADZAWA YA'LL⚠️

------------

3rd POV-

"NOOO I DON'T WANT TO GOOO"

"Bakugou come on it's not the end of the world...plus your mother informed me that you have to go, it's for you own health katsuki"

"Nooo zawa pleaseee" whined a desperate Bakugou

"Katsuki come on, your cheeks are all swollen in pain, I'm not going to leave you in such condition" grunted a tired Aizawa.

If you must know, Aizawa is currently in Katsuki's room pulling on the boy trying to loosen his grip on the bed frame. Aizawa decided to take charge in taking Katsuki to the dentist for wisdom teeth removal...what? he hates watching his child in pain so obviously his going to be all protective about it.

So far things aren't going to plan. As you see there running a little late to their appointment thanks to a certain baby..

Flashback-

"Katsuki common' you can't hide forever" Sighed a tired raven haired teacher picking up empty lolly packets that littered the blondies room.

"And you have to stop eating sweets there not good for you..Jesus child thats basically all you eat, i gotta make sure to hide them from you next time" Aizawa mumbled the last part .

The teacher then heard sniffles from in the closet, he sighed and opened the door and saw a crying katsuki clutching his sore cheeks whilst having his stuffy under his arm. The teachers heart ached at the sight, he then ran his fingers through the crying boys hair and bent down to the same hight.

"Kat, you know i hate seeing you like this-"

"NO!" He got interrupted by a whiney Bakugou, "I know where you gowig to make me go and I'm not gowig, my teef are fine" said Bakugou trying to wipe away his tears.

"Katsuki you can't even talk properly because of how swollen your gums are"

End of Flashback-

Aizawa POV-

"Kat look.. if you come i'll buy you anything you want"

Katsuki's grip loosened a bit and his eyes lit up, he looked back at me and repeated

"Anything?" I nodded back hopefully. He then pounted and let go of the bed frame landing on the bed with a plop he then slid himself down on the floor and just laid there.

"Fine.." he mumbled quietly. I chuckled silently at his babyish actions and bent down to pick him up.

Look.. i know bribing isn't good but i had to..

"Brave boy" i praised him to get his mood to lighten slightly.

His legs wrapped around my waist whilst he wrapped his arms around my neck and dug his face into my capture weapon. I began walking until i felt a small tug, i look into the innocent eyes that looked back at me.

"yes?"

He pointed to the closet where i saw his stuffy lying there, "you want mittens?"

He dug his head back into my scarf and nodded. I sighed "remember to use your words bubs"

He then mumbled out a 'yes please '..better then nothing i guess. I walked towards the closet picking up the stuffed bear and handed it to him. He quickly hugged it and mumbled back a 'fanks '.