𝘿𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙨

When Bakugou was little he was the cutes, most perfect child any parent could wish for. Everyone was always complementing Mitsuki and Masaru. One thing that everyone does when they meet the baby is squish his incredibly chubby soft cheeks.

This always caused Bakugou to giggle and smile, Bakugou has DIMPLES!! That just made everyones heart melt and adore the boy more. Of course Mitsuki and Masaru encouraged there baby boy to model for there company and others. This caused Bakugou to gain many fans and followers throughout the years of his career.

Even though he got older he never lost his cuteness! He still had those chubby cheeks that his parent squish and litter with kisses, the many freckles that cover his face, his hight!! Even though his 13 an a half his still short making him look younger then he is, and of course the one future that no one misses..HIS DIMPLES!! Every time his modelling and told to smile everyone adores and aww's him as his cuteness is to much to handle <3

.---------.---------.---------.---------.---------.---------.

It was a Saturday night around 7:30 (an hour and a half before my baby's bed time✨) everyone was in the common room just talking amongst themselves. Koda had brought along his bunny since he didn't want to leave her alone.  

they were all talking, well except for Bakugou he was sitting on the corner of the couch cuddling with a fluffy pillow slowly getting tired by the second.

The bunny had successfully wiggled out of Koda's grip and starting to hoping around the couch eventually sniffing the different scents of the people around her.

The class was watching the animal carefully observing her next move, they then noticed she stopped and hopped onto the one an only bakugou katsuki's lap! They all froze looking between Bakugou and the bunny wondering what would happen next.

Bakugou then opened his eyes due to the sudden weigh on his lap, he looked down surprised to see the bunny on his lap. The blonde with shakey hands started stroking the rabbit carefully  with a small smile.

the class freezes and adore the sigh in-front of them, Bakugou was smiling.. not the cocky grin he wears when his about to kill you- no an actual genuine smile.. though no even that but the fact his freckled chubby cheeks were showing of soft-deep dimples that absolutely adored his features without a doubt           

"Oh my gosh.." Mina whisper-mumbled to herself as quiet as she can as to not disturb the adorable moment.Everyone stayed staring at Bakugou in disbelief but making sure not to say anything.

It was around 7:57pm and everyone in the common room were still quiet, watching the movie that was being played on TV, but as for the bunny..well she was still cuddling with bakugou, whilst bakugou was completely dozed of cuddling with her.

Aizawa came in the dorms to check up on his problem children but found all of class 1-A centring around something- or more like someone.. He walked closer as placed his hand on Deku's shoulder and moved him to the side slightly to have a better view of whats going on. 

Aizawa- "Bakugou?.."

Deku- "sir! Kacchan's fallen asleep"

Aizawa- "Well yes i can see that.."

Deku-"a-ah right sensai! *nervous chuckle *

Aizawa Carefully walked closer to the small boy shooing away his students, he slowly carried the blondie and started making his way to the boys dorm, when he reached Bakugou's dorm he pulled out a spare key card he had.

He got the bed ready by putting many pillows and fluffy blankets. He then placed Bakugou in bed and tucked him in. 

Aizawa bent down and kissed his forehead (!!DADZAWA!!) he then tucked his so- I mean problem child under the covers walking out the room.

when he went down to the common area he activated his quirk "If any one of you problem children wake up Katsuki you'll get detention.." and with that he left without another word.

-----------------

Words: 660

Guess who to finally decided to come back from the dead :) 

Me- yours truely Blxstii :>

and y'all- boy do I feel proud to finally have motivation <3

Blxstii out~