𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙋𝙏 𝙄𝙄

Y'all- someone commented waiting on my last part, and i was like i ain't letting my babes wait <3

-----------------

Aizawa POV-

I was in the staff room marking the papers for a quiz, 'sigh ' I put my pen down and look out the window. The rain is starting to build up, getting stronger by the second. I bend down to the mini fridge thats' right next to my desk and snatch one of the many jelly yogurts i have..coffee flavour of course.

I start slurping the thing whilst thinking, *for the past couple of days it's been kind of..i don't know, tense? I'm not used to the atmosphere being sooo ..edgy. well it's not really the whole class, it's just the majority. But Katsuki is like a whole other person these days, his not cheerful, exited, energetic, no. none of that his more..gloomy, down, and just drained, I-*

I got brought back to reality when the bell started making it's self present, 'sigh ' And thats my cue for the end of break. I started packing my papers and essentials starting to commence my way back to the class.

When i arrive i obviously knew there wont be anyone there yet, no the problem children just have to come 5 minutes after the damn bell, except for Katsuki.

*Flashback*

It was free period for the class, and Aizawa was casually chatting with his students, he actually had energy for once. The Baku and Deku squad were all huddled around Aizawa trapping the guy in the middle of their little circle, "You guys are all problem children, you guys never get here once the bell goes and i try so hard to hold myself from giving you all detention" says Aizawa trying hard not to crack a smile.

"Sir only loser nerds get here on time" commented Bakugou biting on to his hangnails, trying not to wince when he ripped his skin a little to much having small pricks of blood present. Aizawa noticed and gently placed his palm on Bakugou's much-smaller hands and pushed them down placing them on the boys lap.

"Bakugou, quit the habit it's not good" uttered the teacher carefully, the blonde folded his arms and pouting "whatever" he grumbled "And no you guys are all wrong, you wont be 'loser nerds' if you come early to class, actually Bakugou, if you don't come to class in time i might have to deduct some points from your report cards"

Aizawa finally gave up and started smiling delicately at the face Bakugou made "s-so..i'm gonna get a b-ad r-report?" stuttered the poor child, subconsciously biting his hangnails once again whilst peering at his sensai with innocent eyes. Aizawa felt his heart pinch, "'sigh ' maybe, maybe not..Bakugou if you start coming into class earlier then your report wont have any disturbance, i swear"

Aizawa then once again, took Bakugou's small hands into his own and placed them back on the boys lap, "Baku-" Aizawa got cut of by Midoriya "Yeah Kacchan it's really bad to bite your hangnail because 'mutter', 'mutter', 'mutter'"

Bakugou rolled his eyes and raised his voice slightly "Oh my gosh stupid deku, shut up" Aizawa snickered lightly and ruffled Katsuki's hair "Bakugou, remember language"

*End of flashback*

I subconsciously smiled at the memory. I entered the assigned classroom, already aware of the fact that the class was not going to be here on time.

Once i got in, i noticed Katsuki lying his head on his arms which were rested on the table, he was snoring softly which only meant he was asleep. He look soo..carefree and peaceful in that moment, unlike that past couple days.