𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙣𝙨

Sooo these are just some Bakugou head canons that i personally believe.

-  volleyball, idk if it's just me but i think he used to play volleyball in middle school. If you guys have read manga it tells you that Mitsuki loves volleyball and since Bakugou takes in many of her traits, she probs enrolled him in volleyball when he was younger.

-  ride a skate board, it just seems that he would ride it to relief all his stress and it clams him down when his feeling angered of just needs time to escape reality.

-  can speak another language!  i don't think I'm the only one that believes in this.. like you can't tell me Mitsuki isn't Mexican ToT. I feel like Masaru was born somewhere in Europe, so like Bakugou himself is only like 25% Japanese and then 37.5% Mexican and 37.5% European.

- Stuffies, I defiantly think that Bakugou has stuffies in his room and you can't change my mind. Bakugou always has that one stuffed animal that he sleeps with in bed <3

- Fav Hero, i don't know if it's just me but i don't think Bakugou is really a big fan of all might like sure he does like him and all that but he never really talks much about him, the only time i've ever heard him mention all might is when he wants to surpass him. I actually think he likes best jeanest or Aizawa, idk some hero that isn't as popular as all might

- I personally think that Bakugou used to do Ballet or gymnastics, you guys don't have to agree with me but you can't tell me it's false coz the way he used flips and splits in the sports festival already proves this theory i guess.

- Bakugou honestly has no clue what his classmates names are and thats why he uses nicknames.

- I just don't really like the idea of Bakugou being the oldest in the class, i don't know it just doesn't feel right? i believe his like around 13 when he got into UA and he turned 14 in the middle of his first year. I know i might sound crazy but like he is one of the top 3 smartest in the class and he is actually smarter then Deku if you guys have watched season 2 or 3 it shows the class rank and it shows that his 3rd smartest. So i think his skipped a couple years up coz of how smart he is and that how he met deku? 

- He is a model wether u guys like it or not but seriously you have to agree with meee, his parents are fashion designers and models so they defiantly made him get into the fashion industry when he was young and he had many fans!

- i think he was a cute chubby baby, like he made any parent coo over him. He was probs a very healthy and well mannered child.

- ok but like Bakugou has freckles but he just likes to cover them up because everyone used to call him cute but he didn't like it

- Bakugou has really chubby cheeks and in some clips of different episodes you could see how chubby they are and there just adorable!

- Bakugou is still friend with the guys from middle school, i mean you can't just stop talking to childhood friends like that so i defiantly think he still talks with them. is it just me or i'm literally in love with the trio it's just so cute and it kinda gives of the troublemaker vibes.

- Since Bakugou in my AU is the youngest he is defiantly the shortest in class but he likes to wear combat boots it makes him look tall.

- Bakugou is actually a softie, idk i just like that he's soft.

- Bakugou is quiet and shy he only acts rude and loud so people don't look down on him but really his a cute lil baby <3

- Bakugou is filthy rich! Like you can't tell me it's fake his parents are in the fashion  industry and there famous sooo.. I think his just as rich as Momo coz it just makes sense they make so much money everyday so yeah.

- His an innocent boi <3     

I might make more head cannons coz it's kinda fun sharing my ideas with others! if you guys have any don't be afraid to comment!

- Blxstii-chan out~