Chapter 1

It's been six months of Taehyung's and Violeta's marriage . Everything was going fine unil one night Taehyung came back home with lipstick strains on his shirt , and dar hickey's on his neck .

It's was midnight . 1 am to be exact . Violeta was sitting in the couch waiting for her husband to return home . Yes was stroking her small tummy . Yes she was 4 months pregnant and all thanks goes to Taehyung .

Ji-hoon was already asleep in his room.  Violeta noticed the sudden change in Taehyung's behaviour from past 2 months . He used to come home late , get drunk had certain hickey's on his neck and body , with a messed up attire . The only reason he gives is ' He is tired of his work ' .

Violeta's train of thoughts broke when she heard the main door cracked open and slammed shut . She ran up to hug him but only to get stopped in the mid of her tracks .

Taehyung was carried by a girl ..

" Hey , may I know where is Mr Kim's room " The girl asked her . " You may leave him to me .. " Violeta said but only to get cut off in the mid of the sentence . " Scarlet please leave me to my room " Taehyung said . Scarlet nodded .

Violeta was left there dumbstruck . She was lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice that someone came and stood beside her .

" I guess you're Miss Violeta " Scarlet asked . " Yeah " Violeta answered shortly . " I'm Scarlet Homes , Mr Kim's secretary " Scarlet introduced herself . Violeta just nodded not pleased with the fact that Scarlet is his secretary .

That girl went away . Violeta made her way towards their shared bedroom . She looked at the laying figure of Taehyung who was nearly dressed in his pajamas . Her heart clenched thinking of his secretary changing his clothes when he has his own wife .

Violeta went near him to find fresh , dark hickey's on his neck . And again her heart shattered into pieces .

" Why Taehyung .. Why .. After giving away my heart to you , why did you tend to break it !! " Violeta whispered and layed down on the bed to cry her hearts out ...

To be continued 😄

Yoo guyss ! This is the sequel part . There is twist and turns in these story . Don't forget to vote and comment 🙂

Daddy 💓