Chapter 13

Violeta was overwhelmed with thoughts of going back to Korea . Her birth place ,the place which gave her both pain and happiness . She sighed as she entered her house .

" Vi , you came back " Riley said . " Yeah Fujii " Violeta said . " Yo girl what's with your long face " Riley asked Violeta . She took a seat on the couch . " The company was requested to send me to Gucci company at Korea " Violeta said , Riley's eyes widened .

" So what was your opinion ? " Riley asked . " I had to sign the contract oppa .. it's the matter of reputation " Violeta said , Riley patted her head . " Don't worry , you have moved on .. try to stay calm " Riley said . Violeta nodded . ' But only if you know Fujji ' Violeta though and sighed .

She went to her kid's room . There she found Ji-hoon sitting with Taehee on his lip watching cartoons . As soon the door opened both of heads whipped to the sound . But soon they smiled . " My babies .. Momma is here " Violeta said and took a seat beside her kids .

" Momma .. I want to eat icecream " Ji-hoon said and showed his puppy eyes as he knows that his mom won't let him eat icecream at this time . " Ji-hoon did you brain get lost somewhere . It's 7:30 pm so no icecream " Violeta said sternly . " Momma please " Ji-hoon said . " No Babi .. it's cold right now .. if you eat then you'll catch a fever .. and then we can't go to the trip " Violeta said and looked somewhere else wanting to see her son's reaction .

Hearing her words Ji-hoon's eyes sparkled . He jumped on the bed . Taehee was in Violeta's lap so no worries . " Momma are we going somewhere ? " Ji-hoon asked . Violeta nodded . " But since you want to eat icecream then only me and Taehee are going " Violeta said with a fake sigh .

" Momma .. I won't eat icecream .I want to go with you " Ji-hoon said . Violeta looked at him ." Babi are you sure you won't eat icecream " Violeta asked , Ji-hoon nodded . " Fine then we'll leave Tomorrow for Korea " Violeta said . " Momma then can we meet Appa there " Ji-hoon asked . Violeta sighed and hesitantly nodded . " Well we'll meet mochi and kookie uncle there " Violeta said . Ji-hoon jumped in happiness .

____________________

After having there dinner Violeta packed her kid's bags and hers too . It was 6 am in the morning . The flight was at 7 am . " Take care of the kids and yourself too " Riley said , Violeta nodded . " Vi let's go Flight will be boarding soon .. " Yunxi said who was going with her to Korea .

After bidding good-bye they went to the flight and took thier seats .

Korea 9 pm :

" Momma where we'll be staying " Ji-hoon asked . " Don't worry Tiger .. we'll be staying at a five-star hotel " Yunxi said . Ji-hoon nodded and snuggled into his neck more into Yunxi's neck . Soon the my saw a limo stood infront of them .

" Miss Riley .. please come " the bodyguard said who was quite familiar to Violeta but she shrugged off the thought. They all entered the limo and it took them to their hotel .

It was a luxurious brand hotel . There were two beds in each room .

Kim Taehyung pov :

" Did my baby went there safely ? " Taehyung asked the guy who stood infront of him . " Yes Boss , but .. a man was with her " Choi Yeonjun said and showed him a pic of the guy . Seeing Luo Yunxi's pic Taehyung's blood boiled . " What the hell .. " Taehyung yelled scaring the boy infront of him .

" Mr Choi you may leave .. pick her up at 9am in the morning " Taehyung said , Yeonjun nodded and went away from his room .
" So babygirl you thought bringing your so called bestfriend will make you stay away from me .. uh Naah " Taehyung said and chuckled .

" Hello .. Mr Hwang .. make an appointment with Miss Riley Violeta sharp at 10 am " Taehyung said and hung up the call ...

To be continued 😄

Yo guys ... How are you all ..
Anyways don't forget to vote and comment 🙂

Enjoy your holiday Taehyung-ahh ❤️😌