Chapter 2

The next morning as usual Violeta woke up to find an empty place beside her . " Where is he ? " Violeta said and got up from her bed and went to washroom .

After getting dressed in her casual outfit . She went to Ji-hoon's room . She opened the door of his room and found Ji-hoon sleeping while hugging his Plushies .

" Baby wake up .. it's time for your school " Violeta said and pulled off the blanket of her son's body . " Hmm Momma five mins more " Ji-hoon said and snuggled more into the pillows .

" No no Babi wake up or you'll be late " Violeta said. Leisurely Ji-hoon woke up and ran inside the bathroom to get dressed . After changing his clothes Violeta carried him downstairs to the kitchen .

" Momma where is Dada ? " Ji-hoon asked . Violeta sighed hearing his question . " He went to office Babi " Violeta said and started making the pancakes .

After feeding Ji-hoon , Violeta packed some breakfast for Taehyung which she will give him after dropping off Ji-hoon to his school .

Violeta and Ji-hoon drove off to their school . Her car came to a hault infront of Kim Corporation . She parked her car and went inside the company . The fellow workers greeted her In her way .

Violeta made her way towards Taehyung's office but before she opened the door , the words broke her heart .

" Scarlet baby don't worry , I'll find a way to tell Violeta " Taehyung said . " And when are you going to say her that me and you are in love " Scarlet said .

The tiffin box left Violeta's hand hearing their words . She put her palm over the mouth to control her sobs . She ran out of the floor and went to the receptionist . " Mrs Kim are you okay ? " The receptionist asked with concern .

" U-uh yess .. can you please give this to Mr Kim " Violeta said nd placed the second tiffin box which contains his lunch infront of the receptionist . The receptionist nodded .

Violeta walked out of the office and sat in her car . Tears left her eyes . The silent sobs became loud . With her teary eyes she went back to his house .

More or less she knew that thier relationship gonna end soon .  But she didn't lost her hope . She trust her love towards him . Reaching his home , she sat on the couch .

" Why me .. why am I only one to receive pain ? " Violeta said between her sobs . After an hour A call came from Jimin and Jungkook . She wiped her tears and cleared her throat .

" Nae Oppa " Violeta said trying her best not to break down . " Vi , why do your voice sound so dull ? " Jimin asked . " Uh Oppa it's just that yesterday I ate two tub of Icecream " Violeta answered . " This girl and her habits .. anyways Vi , what about we pick up Ji-hoon from school and keep him with us for one day " Jungkook said .

" Tomorrow we will drop him , and we're going to come .. you know it's your first Wedding aniversary " Jimin said . Violeta stiffened in her place . " Uh yes .. you can keep Babi Oppa and plz come tomorrow " Violeta said . They hummed in response and hung up the call .

Tomorrow her wedding anniversary , the day when her life will take a total turn ..

She got up from the couch . Her appetite was lost hearing the conversation in his office . She went upstairs and laid down on her bed .

Fresh warm tears left her eyes soaking the pillow cover . She slept while crying .

It's 9 pm , Taehyung came back from his office looking exhausted . He want nothing but just a hug from Violeta could calm his mind . Entering the House with the thoughts he found Violeta sitting on the couch while staring blankly at the tv .

" Heyy Vi " Taehyung greeted . He was totally confuse of his feelings . In one hand he love Scarlet with his whole heart and in the other hand he don't want Violeta to leave him .

Hearing Taehyung's voice , Violeta looked up to meet Taehyung's eyes . She just simply nodded and again went back staring at the Show . " Um did you perhaps came to my office ? " Taehyung said and started approaching Violeta .

Violeta stood up to avoid his touch and walked towards the kitchen . " Did you eat the lunch ? " Violeta asked him in an expression less voice . " That .. Scarlet already made me lunch so I have to throw the food you made for me " Taehyung said .

Violeta's heart ached bitterly hearing his words . She just nodded . " Ji-hoon is with Jimin Oppa and Kook , and they all are going to come Tomorrow to celebrate our Anniversary " Violeta said while making the dinner .

" U-uh yeah .. I'll go to freshen up " Taehyung said and walked upstairs to his room . Violeta controlled her tears and continued making the dinner ..

" Did you find her ? " The male voice spoke through the call . " Yes boss " the other male answered ..

To be continued 😄

Stay stunned for the upcoming chapters .. Anyways don't forget to vote and comment 🙂

I'm okay broo 😃