Chapter 9

It's 8pm . Violeta was done with her shooting for the new dress . " Ma'am your car is ready " the driver said . Violeta politely smiled at him . " Uncle Xin , I was thinking of walking back home today .. " Violeta said . Mr Xin smiled at her and said " it's okay Ma'am .. as you wish " Mr Xin said .

Violeta called his son and brother and Informed them about her being late . " Hey Babi .. what are you doing " Violeta said . " Nothing Momma watching anime " Ji-hoon said . " Babi don't watch after 9 okay .. tell Fujii to feed you dinner " Violeta said and walked out of the building.

After talking with her son she took the short cut path of reaching her home . But little did they know that her all actions were followed and watched .

She reached a dark alley . Violeta sensed something wrong . She turned around but found nothing . She just shrugged it And continued walking .

" Hey Babygirl " Some one said . And kept a cloth over Violeta's mouth trapping her nose between it . Violeta helplessly inhaled the scent and in seconds she lost her conciusness .

" Don't worry Baby I'll take good care of you " the guy said . And carried Violeta's body in his arms .

Violeta woke up with a massive headache . She looked around the room and found an unfamiliar surrounding . She tried to move her hands but only to get it struck cuz her hands were cuffed with the headboard .

" Woke up babygirl " The guy said . " You .. you did this ...

Kim Taehyung " Violeta said almost whispered .

" Yes babygirl it's your Kim Taehyung " Taehyung said and  smirked . He walked towards Violeta and caressed her cheeks with his finger . " What do you want from me Taehyung .. please let me go " Violeta pleaded .

" It's simple babygirl I want you " Taehyung said . " For your kind information Mr Kim we're already divorced " Violeta said . Taehyung chuckled . It scared Violeta a bit . This behaviour of his was new for her . " This time .. this fucking time no one can seperate us Babygirl. . " Taehyung said .

" Haha .. Mr Kim it was you who decided to give me a divorce .. " Violeta said . " Don't just don't remind me of that .. " Taehyung said just then Violeta's phone rang .

" Momma where are you .. Taehee is missing you mamma " Ji-hoon said in a cute voice . " Baby.. it's me your dada .. Momma is with me " Taehyung said . " Dadaa .. I missed you " Ji-hoon said . And they talked for a while and then hung up .

" Baby girl .. who is Taehee ?" Taehyung asked . Violeta's face turned into a shock one . " No .. no one " Violeta shuttered . She doesn't want Taehyung to know about her daughter . " Oh .. really don't test my patience babygirl " Taehyung said and grabbed Violeta's wrist .

" L-leave me " Violeta said making Taehyung tighten his grip . " Fine .. it's your daughter Taehyung .. now Plz let me go " Violeta said , Taehyung's eyes widened .

" My daughter " Taehyung said , Violeta nodded . " Why did you hide my daughter from me ? " Taehyung said . Violeta laughed out. " Again Mr Kim , you're forgetting you divorced me " Violeta reminded him Again . Taehyung's jaw clenched hearing his ex-wife's words .

" Don't worry soon you all will be in my house in my arms .. Babygirl " Taehyung said ..

To be continued 😄

Hey Daddy 💓