Chapter 7

It's Violeta's ninth month pregnancy . In these two months she has built a strong bond with Luo Yunxi . Ji-hoon though missed his dad but he too built a bond with Yunxi .

" Uncle Yun .. I missed you " Ji-hoon said with a pout . " Little Buddy we have met yesterday " Yunxi said and picked up Ji-hoon in his arms . " Uncle Momma missed you too " hearing Ji-hoon's words Yunxi blushed . But then they heard a yelling .

" God Fuji .. this is not how you make cookies " Violeta yelled at her brother . " I'm sorry I'll try another one " Riley said and started mixing the batter . " Bruh you're not gonna make it " Yunxi said while entering the kitchen with Ji-hoon in his arms .

" My God Yun I missed you " Violeta said and jumped into Yunxi's arms . " Woah woah girl " Yunxi said and hugged Violeta back squeezing her son .

Violeta shoved away Yunxi , Ji-hoon and Riley from the kitchen . " Gross , Fujii You made the whole kitchen a mess " Violeta said and rubbed her forehead seeing the mess . " Vi go and sit hm I'll clean it " Yunxi said . Violeta nodded and went to sit on the couch .

Just as she was about to sit a warm liquid flowed through her leg . Hers eyes widened . " FUJII MY WATER BROKE .. COME FAST DAMNIT " Violeta yelled making the two men and a child startled .

Yunxi came running , following him Riley with Ji-hoon in his arms . Yunxi carried Violeta and went out rushing . Placing her on his lap he sat on the Back seat . Ji-hoon sat on the passenger seat while Riley drove the car .

" Doctors hurry up .. " Yunxi shouted . Seeing him desperate The doctors came running towards him .
The doctor laid her down on the strecher And went to the Operation theater .

After 4 hours the nurse came out holding a babygirl in her arms . Riley , Yunxi both ran towards the nurse . Her face was so cute and fluffy . Ji-hoon tiptoed and saw his sister's face . " Yeehh she look like Appa " Ji-hoon squealed . Riley sighed .

" Is Violeta okay now " Yunxi asked . " Don't worry Mr Riley and Mr Luo , the mother is absolutely fine " Doctor said .

After 1 year :

It's been 1and a half year Taehyung felt extremely empty . Scarlet on the other hand behave like a slut who just wants money . " Scarlet for God's sake stop emptying my credit card " Taehyung growled . Scarlet to be honest felt scared of his voice but kept her calm .

" Babe common , I saw that Bag and it's really gorgeous " Scarlet said . Taehyung rolled his eyes at her behaviour . Just then he got a call from Someone .

" Mr Kim Taehyung speaking " Taehyung said . " Hello Mr Kim this is Michael Burke  Speaking " Mr Corse said . " Yes " Taehyung said .
" With all our honour we invite you to our latest Fashion show this week of Louis Vuitton " Mr Burke said .

" Sure Mr Burke I'll come " Taehyung said and hung up . " Book a flight ticket to Oslo next week " Taehyung said to his assistant .

Oslo :

One year passed little Taehee and Ji-hoon were growing up . Ji-hoon is now a super model at Louis Vuitton .

" Violeta hurry up the ramp walk will start soon ... God " her manager , Mr Clerk said while pushing her in the changing room . Violeta sighed . Today is the latest fashion show of Louis Vuitton . Many famous people were going to Come .

" Miss Riley meet Mr Kim Taehyung from Korea " Mr Michael said making both of their eyes 👀 widened ..

To be continued 😄

Yo ! Finally .. don't forget to vote and comment 🙂

I love you<3