Chapter 4

The previous night , Violeta cried her eyes out.   The pain which she felt years ago again came back to her .

The same night Riley Wang landed on Seoul . He texted his Location to Violeta for their meet up . Violeta smiled between her cries seeing her long lost family , her brother's message ..

The next morning Violeta woke up really early , so that no one could find her absence . Violeta saw and felt the pain in their eyes . Yes she did care bout them a lot .. but she don't want to be a burden on them . She knew they loved her and Ji-hoon a lot but negative things captured her mind .

' What if they me like Taehyung did ' ' What if they lose their love towards me like Taehyung did ' these insecurities filled up her mind . Shrugging the thoughts she tiptoed downstairs and Placed hers and Ji-hoon's luggage infront of the main door .

Ji-hoon was still asleep . Lee Chang Won , a 50 year old man , who loved Violeta like his own daughter suggested to drive them to her brother's house . Walking upstairs she silently opened Jimin's bedroom door , smiling at the baby she went near him and kissed him on his forehead " I will miss you Oppa " she whispered near his ear .

Doing the same with each of her Oppa's she went to Jungkook's room . Her eyes accumulated with warm tears seeing The person who helped her in her critical situation , the person who was always beside her like a bestfriend , appa , eomma . The person who loved her lot . She went near him and sat beside him .

" I'm sorry Kookie .. but I'm trying move on .. I love you " Violeta whispered near his ear . And took a sticky note and a pen and wrote something on it . ..

Keeping it on the side table , she took a last glance at him and left the house running ..

" Don't worry Daughter , everything Is going to be alright " Mr Lee said and patted her head to which Violeta nodded . They went to the location Her brother sent her . It was really an expensive place .

" Call me hmm.. I'll inform you about everyone .. and stay safe " Mr Lee said and hugged Violeta . Violeta hugged him back and cried on his shoulder . Soon Mr Lee left with the car . Violeta stood there with Ji-hoon in her arms and with 4 Trollies surrounding her like dogs ( Bodyguards ) .

Out of sudden two hulk like men came towards them . " Hello Miss Riley .. " one of the men Said which she presumed to be her brother's bodyguard . " Well Hello .. " Violeta greeted them back . " Welcome young Miss , Mr Riley is waiting for you " the men said . Violeta nodded and they took their luggage and lead her the way .

The elevator door opened leading her to a luxurious suit . Her jaw nearly touched the floor seeing the view infront of her . " Oh my god. . I miss you buttercup " Riley said . Violeta chuckled seeing her brother after a god damn 20 years . They both hugged each other tight in each other's embrace .

" Is he my little nephew .. my god he is so cute just like his uncle .. " Riley said proudly and smiled showing his dimples . " Yah .. fujjii don't touch his cheeks , he is not a heavy sleeper " Violeta said while playfully slapping her brother's hands from her son's cheeks .

It's 6 am . So Violeta and Riley thought of having hot chocolate . They both sat on the balcony  enjoying the morning view . " Buttercup you know how did we get seperated " Riley asked while Violeta shook her head . Riley sighed and placed his cup infront of him on the table and turned towards his sister .

" The night when we were returning from the beach .. You were crying a lot so Omma and Appa decided to leave you at Abeojii 's house . When we went back we found people wearing Black clothes captured the house ..

Appa hide me in the bushes so that no one can find me , after that I heard Yellings and then gun shots . The men's went away . I tried my best not to cry out loud . I went out of the house straight to the Kang Ajhussi house . He called the police and they investigated the whole situation .

The criminals were jealous of our Appa so they killed him . About me I was adopted by Kang Ajhussi . But unfortunately he died when I turned 20 . "

Riley finished and looked at his sister whose tears were rolling down her eyes . She hugged him tight . The pain , the anger , vanished hearing the past .

" I'm sorry for not protecting you fujjii " Violeta said and sniffed . Riley chuckled " yah pabo how would you help me when you don't even know how to wear a diaper .. " Riley said and laughed making the girl feel annoyed but she smiled at him .

It all happened 20 years ago . When Violeta was 3 years old and Riley was 10 years old . Well now Riley Wang is a famous International Actor as well s brand Model ..

Bts Mansion :

" What the hell hyung she left us again !! " Jungkook exclaimed . The whole house was in a Chaos right now . Everyone was worried about Vi and their son . " Did she really think that living with us is nothing but being a burden " Jin said and shook his head in disbelief .

" Try to understand her situation hyung .. she need to calm her mind .. " Jimin said . Everyone nodded at his words ..

Taehyung didn't sleep well that night . Out of all these months one thing which he loved to do is to hug Violeta's body and feel the warmth on his chest . .

To be continued 😄

Sorry for not giving you all a double update .. I was not well ..
Anyways don't forget to vote and comment 🙂
And thank you for 100+ reads .

🥀😫❤️