Chapter 14

Violeta was peacefully sleeping until her phone ringtone rang . Her beauty sleep was completely destroyed . " Ugh what the fuckk ..." Violeta groaned and grabbed the phone which was kept beside the head pillow . Without seeing the caller I'd she picked up the call .

" Yeah .. hello " Violeta said being annoyed . " Good morning Miss Riley , this is Kenell Sarah speaking .. to remind you that there is an appointment with Mr Kim .. at 10 am our men will pick you up at 9:40 am . Thank you ma'am " Sarah said and ended the call .

" Okay .. what the fuck I have an appointment on the first day .. ugh " Violeta said and walked into the washroom to get shower as it's already 7:30 am . She came out wearing a professional outfit . Se sighed looking at the mirror infront of her .

__________

" Baby .. you ready " Taehyung barged inside the room . Seeing her combing her hair he went towards her and wrapped his arms around her waist . Violeta leaned back into his chest feeling his warmth .

" Tae .. is it important to not work .." Violeta asked again . " Yes baby .. you're Kim Taehyung's wife .. you shouldn't work " Taehyung said and Violeta nodded .

It's been 2 months of thier marriage . Taehyung insisted Violeta to not work .. he only wants her to rest and take care of thier boy .

Today is the selection day of the replacement of Violeta . As a former secretary she has too chose the upcoming secretary . And through interviews they chose Scarlett .

But little did she know that choosing that Girl will make them fall apart ..

___________

Violeta's trails of Thoughts were broken when the sudden knock on the door was heard . " Vi .. wake--- wait where Are you going ? " Yunxi asked . Violeta sighed.  " There is an appointment with the CEO at 10 am " Violeta said and Yunxi nodded .

" Let's go downstairs Breakfast is ready " Yunxi said . And they both went downstairs to see her kids eating breakfast . Not Taehee she is still a baby so Violeta feed her cereal .

It's 9:30 Violeta was sitting with Ji-hoon with Taehee on her lap and was watching Ji-hoon complete his homework . Just after 10 mins the doorbell rang . Yunxi came towards her and picked up Taehee from her lap .

" Babies I'll get going now .. okay aunty Nan will be here by 10 so don't disturb uncle Fujji okayy .. " Saying this she kissed her kid's and went out to the car after bidding Yunxi bye .

The ride took exact 20 mins . Violeta was dumbstruck seeing the company . Gucci is the richest company of South Korea . " Hello ma'am this is Sarah again " a feminine figure approached her with few employees following her . The people were busy clicking pics of Violeta . Well why not she is the most famous model of Louis Vuitton .

To be honest this company was highly secured with tight security

To be honest this company was highly secured with tight security . The employees were also highly educated and cultured . And soon they reached 34th floor . The CEO office ..

" Ma'am .. Mr Kim want to meet you alone .. please this way " Sarah informed and Violeta nodded .

Violeta went inside the office and found a person probably the CEO was standing infront of the huge glass . She cleared her throat . " Morning .. Mr Kim " Violeta said .

Her eyes widened seeing the person infront of her ...

" Hey Babygirl .. " the person said and smirked looking at her reaction ..

To be continued 😄

Ahem .. 🤗😆..( you know the reason so don't kill me 😳)
Anyways don't forget to vote and comment 🙂

Ughh I'm dying ..😌🥀❤️