Chapter 6

" Omma she kicked " Ji-hoon said and jumped up and down . Riley and Violeta both smiled seeing him . Violeta is now 7 months pregnant . Yes it's been 3 months she came to Oslo .

Violeta kept her hand on the bump and felt her little baby kicked . Violeta felt lonely without Taehyung . Her two babies will grow up without thier father . Her heart ached .

" Bubs , let's go and enjoy your seven months Pregnancy " Riley said to enlighten Violeta's mood . Seeing the eagerness in both of their faces Violeta gave in . She wore her coat and went out with Ji-hoon and Riley .

They went to a Restaurant . " You know my friend will be coming here in few mins " Riley said and just then A tall guy entered with a mask on .

" Hey buddy Wassup " Riley said to the guy and they a fist up . The guy removed his mask off showing his handsome face . " Everything is fine Riley " the guy said .

" Ok guys meet Luo Yunxi , my best buddy and Yun meet my miss and my nephew " Riley said . Violeta slightly bowed . Ji-hoon jumped on the tall guy clinging in his legs . " Mamma this uncle is tall like Dadaa " Ji-hoon said . Violeta smiled at him .

Yunxi picked Up Ji-hoon in his arms and pinched his cheeks . " Hey little buddy " Yunxi said . " Hello " Ji-hoon said and waved at him with his cute hands . " Yun let's seat " Riley said . While they were busy eating their foods Violeta felt a strong stare . She turned sideways to see Luo Yunxi staring at her . She smiled at him and again went back on eating .

BTS Mansion :

" Hyung did you find any trance of Vi ? " jungkook being the impatient one asked Suga who was busy trying to locate her destination . " Ugh no Kook , it's showing error " Suga said .  " Did she went to New York , damnit it's already 3 months " Jimin said . Jin shook his head .

" Duckers .. she is pregnant .. my poor baby " Jin said and Hugged Rm . Rm just did a yack 🤢 . " Yeah Punks you went to Taehyung's house .. what was he doing ? " JHOPE asked Rm and Jimin . Rm sighed .

" That Bastard is thinking of getting engaged to that girl " Rm said . Jungkook was already fuming and this news added more fuel to his anger .
" Ugh that motherfucker .. " Jungkook said and kicked the side of the couch .

Kim Taehyung pov :

3 months have passed not a certain call from Violeta . How is my son doing . What and how are they now !!

" Taehyung look at these , which one will fit better " Scarlet asked from the changing room . They were in the mall selecting dresses for thier engagement party . " Just choose any one of them " Taehyung said in a duh tone .  A flashback came to his mind

Flashback :

" Tae .. Baby .. look nah this black one or purple one " Violeta asked Taehyung who was busy staring at her curves . " Look Babygirl you'll look awesome in anything you wear " Taehyung said and Encircled his arms around Violeta's waist .

" But it doesn't match with your suit color , wait here I'll choose another ---" Violeta was cut off by Taehyung . " Why Babygirl .. why shall the girl always change for men .. wait here I'll wear a black suit hm " Taehyung said and pecked Violeta's Forehead .

End

" God ! Taehyung let's pay " Scarlett shouted . Taehyung gave her a cold look and said " don't even dare to raise your voice at me understood " Taehyung said in a deep , scary voice . Scarlett nodded getting scared by him .

Oslo :

" Well thanks for the icecream Mr Luo " Violeta said and thanked Yunxi . " Oh no Violeta call me Yunxi .. " Yunxi said . " But you're older than me " Violeta denied . " Doesn't matter , and you're just 7 year younger than me .. " Yunxi said . Violeta smiled at him .

" Okay Bye Yunxi-shi have a good night " Violeta said and went inside her house .
" What are you doing to me Riley Violeta " Yunxi said and drove off to his house ..

To be continued 😄

Yess !! 250+ reads Woohoo 🎉 . Anyways don't forget to vote and comment 🙂

So cute 💞

Daddy 💓