Chapter-4

Don't be so kanjoos guys...ak vote aur comment kar dena pls... it's very important for me...agar kuch accha nehi laga toh pls woh bhi batao...give some feedback... 🥺

( No proof reading)
................................................ .......................

Her throat went dry...her brain stopped working ..she breath highly...tears rolled down from her eyes seeing the man standing infront of her...

The man huskily said very closed to her ear ...

Tim sirf Meri ho Shehnaaz...sirf Meri... declaring this he bite her earlobe...

Shehnaaz clutched his shirt & winched in pain...her mouth couldn't form any word

Bolo shehnaaz ke tum sirf Meri ho bolo...he demanded in a dangerous tone.. without getting any response from her...he harshly bite her shoulder...

Bolo shehnaaz...said loudly & start sucking that place..

Haa..haan..she fumbled..

Answer in complete sentence sayonee...he started kissing her collar bone..

She breathe highly...
Main ...main si...rf. apki hun...said fumbly..

Today his eyes show an emotion that's craziness.... craziness for her... craziness for her body...for her soul...for her love...

He cupped her face...& Kissed her forehead..

Take care Shehnaaz... saying he Left from there
..................................................................

Meanwhile otherside

After buying grocery items... Sonakshi hurriedly moved towards her building..at the entrance of their building she bumped into a person...all grocery items scattered on the floor...

Sona- Abey pagal insaan dekh ke chaal nehi sakte...sab saman gira dia...

The person looked at her raising his eyebrows...

Sona- dekh kya rahe ho?help karna nehi ata?kahan ka raja ho kya?joh maafi bhi maanga nehi ata tumhe?(in irritation)

The person with attitude...shoved his hands into pockets...

P- raja to main hu madam...apne dil ka...& Raised his collar...aur rahi baat help ki toh... politely ask me for help..btw mera naam Dev Dixit hai...

Sonakshi put her hands on her waist...

Sona- tumhare naam jan kar main kya karungi?jaldi se help karo mujhe ghar jana hai...

Dev- wohi toh nehi jaane dena hai... Murmuring to himself...

Sona- o hello...Mr.Dixit...kripaya karke help kiyije with a force smile...

Dev- oh ..Ms. Attitude I'm always ready to help a such a beautiful lady...& Winked her...

Sona- mujhe na punch marna bhi bohot achhe se ata hai...dikhau?

Dev gulped his saliva... suddenly a message popped up his phn... making him smile widely...

Dev- Ms. attitude apna kaam khub karna sikho...be independent... bye bye...

Dev hurriedly moved towards the road...

Sona- pagal insaan ruk ja...phir mil mujhe chatni bana dungi...

..................................................................
Whole the way from entrance to their flat Sonakshi cursed dev so much... entering the flat...she shocked...her feet frozed seeing the condition of Shehnaaz...

Shehnaaz sat on the floor... leaning towards the sofa... aimlessly looking at the celling...tears continuously rolling down from her eyes

Sonakshi panickingly ran towards her...

& Hugged her....patted her back..
Sona- Naaz kya hua?bol bachaa kya hua?

While hicupping..she said- Sidharthhhhhhh in a soft voice... making Sonakshi shocked ..

.....................................................................

Do vote,comment & share💞

Stay happy & healthy ❤️

❤️ SidNaaz ❤️