Chapter -21

This chapter contains mature contents...so pls read it at ur own risk...❗

........................................................................

their trance broke by clapping of guests.... everyone was just awww witnessing their love...

Sidharth composed himself...& Made Shehnaaz stand by his side...

"Sidharth Raichand ke hone wali patni ko dekh liya ..ab jaane se pehle khana kha ke jaayega ap logo (pointing to his father's friends)" he said sternly....

After all guests left...

"What the hell is this Sidharth" Mr. Anand gritted his teeth...

Sidharth rolled his eyes... show his plam to shut up Anand 's mouth...

'Shehnaaz go & eat something...ur butter chicken & nan is waiting for u...tab tak main ak imp kaam kar lu..' he told her softly... kissed her forehead

Sensing the matter's seriousness she just nodded her head & gave her best smile to him...

"Aur Sonakshi tum bhi jak khalo...' he also acted as a responsible brother... while Sonakshi smile whole heartedly...

"Aur dev...." Sidharth cut off by dev...

"Haan Bhai mujhe pata hai inn logo ke body guard Banna hai...chale deviyon? " Dev folded hands in front of them...

After they all left ... Sidharth sat on chair like a king & lighted his cigarette...

"Sidharth shayad tum bhul rahe baap hu main tumhara ... behave yourself aur batao yeh saab nautanki kya tha.." Mr.Anand yelled....

Sidharth pinched his nose bridge to calm himself while puffing his cigarette...

"Zindagi ke sabse bada punishment ko koye kaise bhul sakta hai...ke ap mere unfortunately baap ho" he chuckled painfully...

"Sidharth bhulo maat main Kaya kar sakta hun... Preeti ke tarha Shehnaaz ko bhi tabah kar dunga" he laughed devilishly ....

Sidharth stood up furiously & kicked hard to the chair ..

"Uss time joh Sidharth tha woh helpless tha...yeh Sidharth Raichand hai..joh dunia ko helpless banata hai..." Sidharth shouted on top of his voice ...his eyes become red...jaw clenched...

Mr.Anand gulped down saliva seeing a scaring Sidharth...

Sidharth came closer to him...

"Aur Preeti apki beti hai ..kaise baap ho ..."he hissed...

"Woh ak anath hai...meri beti nehi"..Mr. Anand spat venomously..
Sidharth fisted his plam..

"Rishtey dil seh bante hai...par ap jaise logo ko samajh nehi ayegi...phir agar kabhi bhi Preeti aur Shehnaaz yah kisi mere apne ka paas ana to dur naam bhi liya nah apne iss gande zuban se bhul jaunga ap mere ma ke pati ho..." He seethed on his face....& Left the place angrily...

........................................................................

At midnight....

Sidharth puffing cigrette like a maniac...his hair mess...red eyes... breathing heavily..

Shehnaaz closed her eyes in fear... taking deep breath she finally patted his back to draw his attention....

Sidharth looked at her raised his eyebrows...

"Maat kariye itna smoke..." She requested..

Both looked at each other... while her eyes show concern  & his eyes show miseries...

She throws his cigarette & just put her trembling lips on his lips ....

Sidharth tightly clutched her tiny waist...& started sucking her lips like a hungry man....he vent out his all feelings, miseries, helplessness... she just caressed his face to give him his peace....

After a long kiss sidharth joined their forehead... Shehnaaz took deep breaths...her lip become deep shade of red... swollen...with numerous cuts ... showing his rights....

Sidharth picked her up in bridal style...made her lay on their bed....he trailed down kisses from her jaw to her cleavage... nuzzled his nose on there..

He opened two buttons of her night suit... giving wet kisses...

He chewing her birthmark like eating a chocolate... while his another hand masaage her one twin sensuously...

"Sidharthhhhhhh...."she moaned his name .... massaging his scalpe...

Her birthmark turned blue...she moaned like a crazy woman...

Only then He bite her ni**le over her thin shirt...she screamed....

Sidharth intensely looked at her...her eyes are closed...her face half covered with her long hair...she took high breaths clutching his bicep....

He keep his head on her chest...put her right hand in his hair... She slowly opened her eyes... stared at him..

"Sleep Sayonee..." He mumbled from her chest.....

........................................................................

❤️ SidNaaz ❤️

*Preeti ke saath kya hua Jaan ne ke liye nxt part ke liye intezar kariye"🤭