Chapter -33

Writer's block...😭

(No proof reading)

........................................................................

Where in other side....

Sonakshi came out from the washroom...she frowned not seeing shehnaaz...

"Naaz Kahan gayi? Bhai ke saath chali Gaya kya?...."she murmured to herself.

She quickly took her mobile out from her bag & checked it ...there is no massage or call from shehnaaz...

"Agar jati toh ..mujhe call ya message karti... Yea ladki Kahan gayi" she hurriedly moved from there to find shehnaaz...

Where in Sidharth's office...

"Sir...there are some news about businessman Mr. Malhotra & his illegal buisness...high court main case hua hai... division bench order CBI to interrogate the case...aur higher authority wants you to handle the case..." Sidharth's junior officer gave a recent details about nxt case...but Sidharth lost in his thoughts....

"Sir..."he called loudly... broke his chains of thoughts...

"Hmm... give me this file ..I will call u letter after reading this" he said in a professional tone...

After leaving of junior officer...

sidharth back burshed his hair...
Since he had come to the office...he can't concentrate on his works...bad thoughts roaming his head...he becomes restless...he can't bear a single scratch on his shehnaaz...he worried about her...

Suddenly his phone ringing...

sonakshi's name was flashed...sweat beads formed on his head ..is his shehnaaz okay? With shaky hands he picked up the call....

"Bhai...naaz...naaz..nehi mil rahi..." Sonakshi cried Loudly...

Within a sec the glass table in front of Siddharth broken into pieces by his hard punch...he pulled his hair in frustration...

" Shehnaazzzzzzzzzzzz" .... He screamed her name like a mad... everybody in the office become scared ...dev quickly come his room...his eyes become widen seeing Sidharth's & his room's condition...

Sidharth is busy with his phone now... don't know what is he doing with so much concentration...soon Sidharth's worried face turned into his famous smirked face....
........................................................................

"Ab pata chala...jiss khel apne suru kiya
Hain Sidharth uss khel ka bazigar hai... Aur ak baat...usko mere liye jaan dena ata hai aur jaan lena bhi ata hai ....ulti ginti suru kar dijiye..." She smirked like her Sidharth...

Mr. Anand angrily squized her mouth... " "Bohot bolne lagi hai tu...bohot bharosa hai na... apne ashique ke upar main ak phn karunga na tere ashique sidha khatam..."

Shehnaaz almost cried in pain...

"Tchh...tchh...dard hua na?, isliye kaam bola kar samji ...main bhi dekhta hun kaise woh tujhe dhundta hai... Pagla jayega woh..."

Shehnaaz closed her eyes...her sidharth will be mad & worried without her ...bt it's the time ...she has to be strong...for her Sidharth...she can't bow down in front of a demon... after all she is "sid ki sherni..."

"Pyaar ke takhat tum jaise inhuman nehi samach paoge..tum mujhe kidnap karke usko tadapta hua dakhna Chate ho....magar main uska strength hun... weakness nehi... duniya ke kisi bhi Kone seh woh mujhe khoj nikalega...dekh na..."

Shehnaaz challenged him...
Mr.Anand became furious..& raised his hand to slap shehnaaz bt froze on his place listening someone's voice...

........................................................................

❤️ SidNaaz ❤️