Chapter-17

Agar apke paas 1min ka time ho toh...pls do vote & comments..❤️

(No proof reading)
........................................................................

Someone was continuously knocking the door of their flat at 11pm of night....

"Kon aya hai itne raat ko?" a confused Shehnaaz asked to Sonakshi...

Sonakshi just shrugged her shoulders...

"Ruk main dekhti hun..." Shehnaaz stood & stared moving towards the door...

"Aap...itne raat ko?' after opening the door Shehnaaz questioned him...

"Bhabhi...woh Sidharth...woh" a anxious scared Dev was standing there in messy state...

Listening Sidharth"s name...her heart beats faster... negative thoughts started roaming in her mind....

"Kya hua..kya hua unko" she asked with crossed fingers... praying for Sidharth's wellness in her mind...

"Woh... Sidharth ka accident...aap chaliye jaldi" dev pleaded her...
Shehnaaz rushed outside to reach her Sidharth...dev also ran behind her...

........................................................................

"Yeh...aap kahan laye ho?yeh toh ak farmhouse hai...apne toh bola tha Sidharth hospital meh hai" Shehnaaz was surprised seeing a small but elegant farmhouse there instead of a hospital...

"Woh...woh maine hospital le jane chaha but woh nehi gaya ...haan woh nehi gaya aur yahan hai..".dev stammering...

"Toh jaldi chaliye...time k
kyun waste kar rahe ho?" She hurriedly open the car door & rushed towards the main door ..

"Sidharthhh....sidharthhh...kahan ho aap?"
After opening the door...she shouted....she running here there like a mad...

Sudden she froze on her place... Sidharth was climbing down through stairs... puffing his cigarette & his left hand holding a glass of liquor...🔥(BBB 3 ka scene yaad agaya)

Shehnaaz turned back finding the door was locked from outside...

She glared at Sidharth..went close to him...& Holding his collars in her fist...
'Pagal ho gaye ho? Har cheez mazak lagta hai apko? Yeh kya prank hai? Aapko pata hai mera kya hal hua?" She yelled on top of her voice..& sobbing like crazy...

Sidharth smirked & crushed the cigarette under his boot...

He harshly hold chin & made looked at him...

"Mazak toh mera pyaar hai humare liye...chodke jane wali thi na?" He roared suddenly... threw the glass of liquor...

She flinched..

" Bt u don't know who is Sidharth Raichand ....tumhare har ak second ka pata mujhe hai...I already know what is the matter...par mujhe tumhare muh seh sunna hai"he roared again... pressing her chin tightly with his fingers...

"Sidharth...woh ..." She fumbled...

"Sach...mujhe sirf sach sunna hai" he again said in his stern voice...

"Dard...ho raha hai" she wishpered...
Seeing his fingers marks on her cheeks..he immediately left her chin...

Pressing his lips on the marks, he stated giving wet kisses on her jawline...

"Sach bolo Sayonee"....he demanded...while Shehnaaz closed her eyes sensing his touch...

He took her in his arms... settled themselves on the couch...she sat on his lap while Sidharth playing with her hair..

She somehow gathered courage to speak under his intense gaze ..

"Woh..uss din..Mr.Anand Raichand mujhse milne ke baad bola..."
Flashback starts...
( Ajj nehi nxt chapter meh..)

........................................................................

❤️ SidNaaz ❤️