chapter-14

The way she said-' happy ending hoga...hogi kabhi na kabhi'...it touched my soul...❤️

Zaroor hoga humara SidNaaz ka journey complete...💞

Yesterday Shehnaaz conversation with sister bkshivani... gives me a lot of courage...
........................................................................

Sidharthhhhhhh' shehnaaz shouted in top of her voice...& Run towards the road...

Reached to him Shehnaaz hugged him so tightly...like she wanted to hide him ...to protect him from all the evil eyes,all the dangers...

She somehow managed to drag him safely to the road side... while Sidharth admired her with loveful eyes...

Sidharth was lost in her like a stone lost in the waves of speedy river...

"Pagal ho gaye ho aap? kya karne wale the aap? Pata bhi hai kya karte ho aap?" She shouted holding his collars angrily...tears continuously rolling down from her almond shaped eyes...

Sidharth couldn't help but laugh seeing his cute panda's angry face...

"Aapko hasi araha hai? Aapke liye bohot asan hai na? boliye kya karne ja rahe the?" She yelled.. started beating his chest with her tiny plams...

Sidharth hold her wrists & hugged her tightly...she melted in his embrace immediately...

"Kyun kiya apne?main darr gaye thi" she sobbed loudly...

'Shhh....chup...Rona nehi' he continuously kissed her hair....

"Aap..aap..." she hiccuped..

'Shehnaaz mujhe tumhare aankho me aansu nehi chahiye...so stop crying...main thik hun bilkul' he told her in low but stern voice...

Shehnaaz cutely looked at him with tearful eyes... sidharth wiped her tears...

'chalo bohot late hogaya hai'...& Moving towards his cars..bt turned back..

" Sonakshi come & back seat pe baitho"...

Sonakshi gave him a beautiful smile...' ji bhaiya'

Listening bhaiya from her mouth, Sidharth stared at her with an unknown emotion...he just put his hand on her head...

'sit quickly'he said with a real smile...
Shehnaaz looked both of them happily..

After sitting in the car...he drove towards his farm house...

........................................................................

'Yeh kiska Ghar hai' shehnaaz confusingly looked at the house in front of them...

'Mera hai aur tumhara bhi...chalo ab' he finally declared her rights on his things...

Sonakshi stood there silently...she didn't know what to do... seeing her dilemma... Sidharth chuckled...

'Bhaiya bulati ho na mujhe,?'sidharth asked Sonakshi...

Sonakshi didn't understand his talks...she narrowed her eyebrows...

"Bhaiya bulati ho mujhe...toh behan ho na tum meri" he asked her in a strong tone...

Sonakshi gulped down Saliva & nodded her head listening Sidharth's strong voice....

Shehnaaz put her plam on her mouth to control her laughter seeing Sonakshi's scaring face...

"Yeh tumhara bhi ghar hai Sonakshi jitna humara hai' he softly said...
Sonakshi smiled at him with moist eyes...

They entered the house & settled themselves on the sofa...

"Bhabhi agayi...bhabhi agayi" a over excited Dev came running from kitchen...& Lay down in front of Shehnaaz...

Shehnaaz jumped on her place & hold Sidharth's bicep ..

"Dev,over acting band kar" sidharth said sternly....

Dev stood up making faces...
'sorry...bt bhabhi ko dekh ke excited ho gaya tha," bt he stopped talking & frowned seeing Sonakshi here...

'ye kya bhabhi ke saath free meh ayi hai?'...he pointed at her ...

Sonakshi called Sidharth with crying face..." Bhaiyaaaa"

"Dev.... behave...she is my sister..." Sidharth warned him ..

Dev widened his eyes seeing the scenerio. .... while Sonakshi smirked..

"Pyaar insaan ko badal deta hai ...dost dost nehi raha....main ja raha hun" he cried fraudulently...& Left from there...

Three of them burst into laughter listening his statements....
........................................................................

❤️ SidNaaz ❤️