Randheer for the Support 💕

I am so glad that you guys loved the previous part so much 🥺

Starting with today's part and please give inline comments.

Amrit ran from the room and started running aimlessly. She was sweating and her whole body was paining but she didn't care. She wanted to run from there as soon as possible.

A - (continuously murmuring) Maine maar diya use. Main khooni hoon. Maine maar diya use.

She was continuously murmuring these lines and started rubbing her hands on her clothes to remove the blood 🥺. Suddenly, she came into senses as she stumbled with someone hard. She looked up and was shocked to see a equally shocked Randheer standing in front of her 🥺💕.

He had tears in his eyes seeing her in front of him. Happiness was clearly visible on his face. He smiled between his tears. But soon his smile faded away as he saw her vulnerable condition 😵. Her hands and legs bleeding, her face was really pale and she seemed really weak. He immediately pulled her into her bone crushing hug while she was standing still. He cried while being in the hug.

But after few seconds, he realised that she was not responding and broke the hug. He was shcoked and confused seeing her emotionless face with fear filling her eyes.

R - (worriedly) Amrit kya hua? Aap theek hai? Aap is tarah itni shant hai aur....kya Hua? Sab theek hai? aur aapki yeh halat kaise hui?

But Amrit was still silent and was standing still.

R - (pleading her worriedly) Amrit meri chinta badhti ja rahi hai...bataiye na aapki yeh halat kaise hui? Aur aap aisa bartaav kyun kar rahi hai?

But still no response from her side. His worriedness was at its peak. He understood that something happened behind his back which was disturbing her to this extent. Before he could say or do anything, a stone came flying and hit his side of the forehead.

R - (screaming) Ahhhhhhh!!!!!

Randheer kept his hand in the wound and noticed that Amrit still didn't react. She was standing still and he realised that something was definitely wrong with her, afterall she didn't react a bit seeing him getting hurt. But at that moment he didn't care about his injury, he wanted to know the reason of her weird behaviour at any cost.

He looked towards the direction she came from and realised that it was the way to Om Nivas. He held her hand and dragged herself with him towards Om Nivas.

They were walking when few dangais attacked them. Randheer got worried but somehow dealed with them and again started walking towards Om Nivas with Amrit.

It was just 5 minutes away, but they reached till there in nearly 20 minutes due to the attacks from the dangais.

Randheer's heart broke into millions of pieces as his eyes fell on Om Nivas. It was all burning with fire , all set to break down 😞. Amrit saw it, the feelings didn't come till her face but she felt like thousand needles pierced her heart seeing the place where she spent all her childhood was burning right in front of her eyes. Her feelings couldn't be expressed in words. She was born in there, learnt to walk there, spoke her first word there, saw all the ups and downs in her life there, experienced a life longing friendship there, got fatherly and brotherly affection there, sensed the feeling of true love there, and today that special place broke down in front of her eyes, and she was totally helpless 💔. Randheer looked towards her. She didn't have anything on her face, but he could understand his lady love's inner turmoil 😞💔. He hugged her and caressed her hair and back lovingly 🥺. She didn't reciprocate to the hug but closed her eyes and felt him and his love 💕.