Season Finale

A few moments before the Shigaraki's body exploded...

Once Toshi flew Shigaraki high enough into the air, he braced himself for death, but then he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned and saw that masked young man from earlier hovering next to him using rocket boots. He then put a force field around Toshi.

"The world needs you too, Green Gravity" said the young man before turning invisible and disappearing.

Shigaraki exploded, but the force field shielded him.

Toshi saw Shigaraki's remains falling to the ground, before a warpgate opened up below them and they fell through.

Toshi then flew back to the ground.

"Toshi?" said a voice.

He turned and saw Katsumi there. The force field trapping her and the others was gone.

"Toshi!" said Katsumi as she took her mask off, ran over to Toshi and buried her face into his chest while crying.

"Don't ever scare me like that again!" she said.

"I won't... Kat" he said.

Katsumi looked up at him.

"You haven't called me that since we were kids" she said.

"Well now I'm gonna call you that again, if you don't mind" said Toshi.

"Not at all" said Katsumi as she wiped the tears from her eyes.

"Toshi!" said his parents and friends as they all ran over to him and hugged him.

"Don't ever do that again, young man!" said Ochako in tears before hugging him also.

His father looked at him with a proud look in his eyes.

"You saved me and god knows how many other people today. I'm so proud of you" said Izuku.

After that, the cops and pros arrested the remaining villains, including Jun'ichi, Ema, and Shichirō, then the students they all went home for the weekend. When Toshi entered his house, Eri, Nanako, Akito, Saeko, Izuko, and his grandparents were all there waiting for him, and they immediately hugged him in tears.

Meanwhile...

Shigaraki was back in his healing tube for now as the doctors healed him.

The main doctor went into a room where he could be alone, and he looked at a picture of All For One.

"I will not fail you... father" said the scientist.

Thank you all for reading. This is the final chapter of this book. But the sequel will be out at some point, where we see Toshi and the gang having their first Sports Festival, and many other things. Until then, Go Beyond! Plus Ultra!