The Dorm Rooms

After class the students headed to the 1-A Dorm rooms. "That was an interesting first day" said Toshi, "Eraserhead's exactly like how my parents described him" said the guy with black and pink hair, "Yeah who are you again?" asked Katsumi, "Name's Tsubasa Haimawari, my parents are The Crawler and Popstep" said Tsubasa as he extended his hand out, "Nice to meet you, I've heard a lot about your parents. They fought with our parents during the battle of UA" said Toshi as he shook Tsubasa's hand.

A/N I haven't read My Hero Academia Vigilantes I just needed to fill up space for the class

"My name's Danami Tobita, my parents are Gentle Criminal and and La Brava" said Danami, "Oh nice to meet you! Your parents also fought with our parents during the battle of UA" said Toshi as he shook Danami's hand.

"I'm Jin Toga nice to meet you. My parents are the former villains Himiko Toga and Dabi... I'm also Ryo and Rei's cousin" said Jin, "WAIT WHAT?!?!" said everyone else, "He's your cousin?! Why didn't you tell us?!" said Toshi to Ryo and Rei, "We didn't tell you because our parents asked us no to. Remember our uncle Touya we told you about? He's the former villain Dabi" said Rei, "Don't worry I'm nothing like my parents, and even they switched sides to help your parents in the battle of UA" said Jin, "Well it's nice to meet you Jin" said Toshi as he shook Jin's hand.

After that they all sat in the common room discussing things. "So Toshi how are your siblings doing?" asked Katsumi, "Good. Eri's been kicking ass, she and Kota have been taking down a lot of villains. Nanako's training for her entrance exams" said Toshi, "She's not gonna be taking the entrance exams for another two years though" said Sutikku, "You seem to forget that me, her, and the rest of our siblings have been training for years to be heroes. It's been our dream to be just like our parents" said Toshi, "Right, sorry I keep forgetting" said Sutikku. "Anyway Nanako is doing well, Akito and Saeko are also training hard, and Izuko's recently started his training" said Toshi.

"What are your siblings quirks?" asked Junpei, "Nanako has an enhanced version of our Mom's quirk. Akito and Saeko have exact opposite quirks, Saeko makes things lighter while Akito makes things heavier. And Izuko can breathe fire" said Toshi, "Breathe fire? But neither of your parents have a quirk like that" said Danami, "It's my grandfather on my Dad's side of the family's quirk. He was the hero the Scorcher before he died way back when my Dad was just a kid. Anyways his quirk skipped a generation and went to my brother" said Toshi, "What about your quirk though? What's the story with that?" asked Tsubasa, "My quirk? It's called 'Gravity Manipulation' I can lift things in the air without touching them, I can even manipulate my own gravity and make myself fly, but I'm still having trouble with that part" said Toshi, "So is it a variant of your Mom's quirk or...?" said Jin, "It's actually a combination of my Mom's and my paternal grandmother's quirk, she has a very weak form of telekinesis" said Toshi, "Wait your grandma's quirk was telekinesis, and your grandpa's quirk was fire breath, but that's nothing like your dad's quirk" said Danami, "Oh my Dad's one of those people who's born with a quirk completely different from their parents. Just like my older sister Eri's quirk" said Toshi.

'I lied. I know the truth about my Dad's quirk. He told me a year ago' narrated Toshi.

One year earlier...

"So you see Toshi, my quirk One For All was given to me by All Might, who you're named after, and before that I was quirkless" said Izuku to his 14 year old son Toshi, "Wow Dad. That's a lot to take in, but why are you telling me this now?" asked Toshi, "Because I was 14 when I found out about One For All" said Toshi, "Ok. Who else knows about One For All though?" asked Toshi, "Your mother, Eri, Kota, Katsuma, Mahoro, your grandma Inko, your grandparents on your mother's side of the family, all your aunts and uncles, principal Nezu, and the teachers at UA. But Toshi you have to promise me you won't tell anyone else ok? If the world found out about One For All it could put the whole family in danger" said Izuku, "Ok Dad, I promise" said Toshi.