First Day

(The picture above is Toshinori)

"Toshi wake up! You're gonna miss breakfast!" called Ochako from downstairs. "I'm coming" groaned a 15-year old boy named Toshinori Midoriya, known as Toshi by his friends.

Toshi went downstairs to eat breakfast with his parents and siblings. When he got down there he saw his father Izuku Midoriya, his mother Ochako Midoriya, and his siblings Nanako, Akito, Saeko, and Izuko.

(A/N Nanako looks just like Ochako but with green hair. Akito looks like Izuku but with brown eyes, freckles on his nose, blush marks on his cheeks, and he has more of Ochako's head shape. Saeko looks like Ochako but with green eyes, freckles instead of blush marks, and she has more of Izuku's head shape. And Izuko looks kinda like Izuku but with brown hair with a streak of green in it, and it's not as messy, he also has blush marks on his cheeks and no freckles)

"Morning everyone" said Toshi as he sat down at the table with his family to eat breakfast. "Bout time you got up" said Nanako, "Sorry Nanako I was up late last night training" said Toshi.

'I'm the oldest biological Midoryia child, my sister Nanako's the second oldest. She's a lot like our Mom. She also has her personality and a variant of her quirk' Toshi narrated.

"Man bro we can't believe your gonna be moving out and living in the dorms at UA today" said Saeko, "Well Saeko I wanted to spend one last night with you all" said Toshi, "I know but still" said Saeko.

'Today's my first day at UA, the same school my parents and sister went to. I had already moved all my stuff into my dorm room, but I wanted to spend one last night with my family'

I'm gonna miss you bro" said Akito, "I'm gonna miss you too Akito, I'm gonna miss all of you, but it's time my journey to becoming a hero began" said Toshi.

'The next two children in my family are my brother and sister Akito and Saeko, they're both twins and they're 11. Akito's not really like either of our parents, he's been kinda distant lately. Saeko on the other hand has a mix of both our parents' personalities'

"Is Eri gonna come and visit today?" asked Izuko, "Sorry Izuko, your sister and Kota are busy today, what with hero work and all" said Ochako.

'Izuko's the youngest, he's 8. He's bright and happy like our Mom. As for Eri, she's the oldest child out of all of us, although she's not biological. She left to attend UA when I was 5, not long after my Quirk manifested. She lives with her boyfriend Kota now, and they fight crime together as the hero duo Rewind and Water Hose. I've always looked up to them both'

Toshi then reached for the butter which was on the other side of the table, but instead of getting up to get it, or simply asking someone to pass it to him, it flew into his hand.

Toshinori Midoriya

Quirk: Gravity Manipulation

He can make things around him float using the pads on his fingers, he can attract and retract objects, as well as manipulate them, but the bigger the object is, the harder it is to lift. He can also manipulate his own gravity and make himself fly, but he's not that good at it yet. Also if he uses his Quirk too much, he can get nauseous and start vomiting" we hear a slightly older Present Mic's voice speak.

After breakfast Toshi went up to his room and changed into his UA uniform. "Do you really have to go?" asked Izuko who standing in Toshi's doorway, "Well yeah Izuko, everyone in my class is gonna be living in the dorms" said Toshi, "I'm gonna miss you though" said Izuko, "I'm gonna miss you too bro, but don't worry I'll come and visit you guys" said Toshi, "Ok" said Izuko, "Don't worry bro, it's just part of my journey to becoming a pro hero like Mom, Dad, and Eri" said Toshi, "Yeah! And when I go to UA I'll be a hero like you!" said Izuko, "I know you will little bro, I know you will" said Toshi as he ruffled Izuko's brown and green hair.