The USJ Part 3

"I should've known you'd survive, Tenko" said Izuku as he leapt in front of his foe.

"I was in a coma thanks to you, you dick. I woke up just a few days ago" said Shigaraki.

"How did you wake up? It can't be a coincidence that you happened to wake up around the same time my son started his first year at UA" said Izuku.

"You're right it's not. I woke up thanks to your son here" said Shigaraki pointing at Toshi with his thumb.

"WHAT?!?!" said Toshi.

"The doctors used your blood to revive me, kid" said Shigaraki.

"HOW?!" said Toshi.

Shigaraki smirked "Well you see..."

A few weeks earlier...

Toshi, Katsumi, and the others were in the middle of taking the entrance exams. The objective was to fight heroes posed as villains.

One villain/hero fired a blade out of their hand and it slashed Toshi's shoulder making him bleed.

"Agh!" screamed Toshi before grabbing the guy and slamming him into a wall, knocking him out unconscious.

After the exams everyone left but then a warp gate opened up and one of the villains scooped some of Toshi's blood off the floor, then left.

Back to the present...

"They needed the DNA of someone who's a One For All user, or related to one, in order to revive me. It was easier getting his DNA than yours, Izuku" said Shigaraki.

"DIIIIIE!!!!!" shouted Katsumi firing an explosion at Shigaraki.

When the smoke cleared they saw that Shigaraki was still standing there without a scratch on him.

"HOW THE FUCK?!" said Katsumi.

"You really are a reckless idiot like your father, aren't you?" said Shigaraki before blasting Katsumi away with an energy blasting quirk.

"KATSUMI!!!" screamed Toshi as he ran over to his crush/best friend.

"I see you still have All For One, Tenko" said Izuku.

"Well I didn't die, so All For One didn't die with me" said Shigaraki as black and red lighting illuminated from his body while green lighting illuminated from Izuku's.

The two clashed while Toshi carried Katsumi (who was blushing like crazy cuz her crush was carrying her bridal style) back to the others. Bakugo ran over to his daughter. "Katsumi, you alright?" said Bakugo.

"I'm fine, old man" grunted Katsumi.

"Hey! Watch your fucking mouth!" said Bakugo.

"Both of you stop! We've got work to do!" said Momo.

"How do we handle this though? It's been years since we fought the League" said Shoto as he stroked his half ice-half, half-fire beard.

"Well Shigaraki's clearly still alive, ribbit" said Tsu.

"And he has some new robot arms, too" said Kirishima.

"It doesn't matter. We need to stop them, once and for all" said Ochako.

"Well come on! Let's go!" said Toshi.

Toshi ran to go help the others, his mom and the others were about to as well, when suddenly a huge force field appeared in front of them, separating them from Toshi, Izuku, Shigaraki, and the others.

"What the?!" said Ochako.

They looked up and saw the masked young man from four chapters ago standing on a nearby ledge.